PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from Lippman Enterprises?

Mark IV Series 80
December 31, 2001, 12:49 PM
He has a good deal on Geco 9mm:

9mm German Geco
New Commercial Ammo made by Dynamit Nobel.
Great for Sub-Guns and Glock Pistols.
124 grain, FMJ, Brass cased, Boxer Primed, Non-Corrosive.
50 Round Boxes.
1000 round Case - $115.00 each

http://www.lippman-enterprises.com/ammo.html

Thanks for any feedback that you can provide.

kolob10
December 31, 2001, 03:58 PM
I've never purchased mail order from Lippman but have purchased a bunch of ammo from him at various gunshows. Good people!

Mark IV Series 80
December 31, 2001, 04:29 PM
Thanks, Kolob10.

sniperz
December 31, 2001, 05:12 PM
I have ordered several Items from Bob, always been pleased with cost , shipping and products

Ledbetter
December 31, 2001, 05:27 PM
and although I didn't buy from him, he was very helpful.

Regards.

Rich Lucibella
December 31, 2001, 07:09 PM
I've not met Bob, but he's been most accomodating in offers to help us find various items. He's a member here, I believe.
Rich

hammer4nc
December 31, 2001, 08:57 PM
placed one order for hirt 308...super prompt delivery, good e-mail followup. You have to fill out his form and send a copy of your license for first ammo order. I was satisfied!

Highpower1
December 31, 2001, 09:40 PM
I too have ordered from Bob. He is fantastic to deal with. I had the equipment that I ordered even before I thought it should arrive. A+ from me.

Highpower1

January 1, 2002, 05:59 PM
Bob enjoys an excellent reputation among the bullseye communities of the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions. I have always had excellent service with ammo and etc. orders.

Extremist
January 1, 2002, 09:29 PM
Bob is the man. I ordered a case of the Geco too because he has a fantastic price on it (130 delivered to Texas). It's the best 9mm there is. He takes PayPal and sends you a confirmation of your order.

I would buy again from him but I've got so much dang ammo now I don't need anymore...:D

James

awhuberinc
January 2, 2002, 08:18 AM
I have bought a few things from Lippman and would recomend him. Will be placing another order soon (9mm & hirt .308)Taking the whole family to the range tomorrow.
AW

Coronach
January 2, 2002, 09:44 AM
Bob is 1 for 1 with me. Ordered one crate of Hirt .308 from him, came through in about 2 days time. Good guy, good company.

Mike

E. BeauBeaux
January 3, 2002, 05:17 PM
I'm putting together another order for Bob now, good man. Fair prices and you get your stuff in a timely manner. No complaint's here.

edamon2k
January 7, 2002, 06:46 AM
not ordered from him yet. However, he was very prompt in replying to my inquiry (if he had any of that geco 9mm left), too bad he was out.

I'd order from him the next time he gets some deals like that.

imfletcher_1
January 7, 2002, 05:32 PM
Just received my first order from Bob and I'm very pleased with both the product and service I received from him. I ordered on Thursday and received it on Monday, that's tops in my book. Buy with confidence, Bob is the Man!!!!

Pat

LIProgun
January 9, 2002, 10:33 AM
Lippy is good people, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.

FWIW, my only negative comment is that he sends out e-mails a little too frequently. Once or twice a month would be enough IMO. But I could always unsubscribe from his e-mail list, and I make the choice to stay on his list.

ATTICUS
January 22, 2002, 01:35 PM
Only ordered once from him, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend his company. Good services, products and prices.

G-2
February 10, 2002, 04:46 AM
Bob is outstanding. In dealing with him I found him to be honest, forward and extremely reasonable in price! Highly recommended! Will buy from this guy again!!

Thanks Bob and keep up the great work.

akira
February 21, 2002, 08:11 PM
I ordered some stuff. I think ar15 mag springs.

Good guy, very fast delivery.

thumbs up for me.