PDA

View Full Version : Mark II custom parts

Mike Baugh
November 22, 2001, 07:30 PM
Has anyone tried the Titanium firing pin or extractor for the Ruger Mark II .22 autos? If so are they worth the money? Thanks, Mike

fastforty
November 24, 2001, 01:37 PM
Hmmmm, I gotta lotta rounds through mine, and those parts don't show much (if any) wear. You just itchin to do some work on it? Man, it's gonna be a looooong winter, cabin fever setting in already ;) One thing that I would like for mine is that kewl bolt racker extension :) (Lightening fast photo here) (http://musicman9.homestead.com/files/MarkII_Bolt_Racker.jpg)

Mike Baugh
November 24, 2001, 01:51 PM
I just love to tinker.

Ledbetter
November 24, 2001, 01:56 PM
Best accessories I've bought are the OnTarget gizmo that keeps cr@p out of the grip frame (trigger-shield?) and Hogue Rubber Grips.

Oh, and red-dot sight, laser(!), flashlight(!!) 2X scope, as required.

If you're itchin, clean your magazines. Happy, safe shooting to all.

Mike Baugh
November 24, 2001, 02:03 PM
Ledbetter, does the trigger shield stay in place pretty well? I might try one of those. I have Hogue checkered cocobolo grips, Clark trigger, Clark oversize hammer bushing and hammer pin, Wolff spring kit and all socket head screws on the gun now. I am just bored and want to tinker with it a little. Thanks, Mike

Ledbetter
November 26, 2001, 03:38 PM
I fits tightly between the grip frame and the receiver, at the front, where crap otherwaise blows down into the action. Works real good.

Regards.