PDA

View Full Version : Re two "Lowes" posts in GD

Ironbarr
July 15, 2001, 09:20 PM
I apologize for duplicating the 6/14 post by WAGCEVP... you may want to lock it.

-Andy

Rich Lucibella
July 15, 2001, 09:41 PM
KEWL-
I got to use the new Super-Secret, Can't Figure it Out with a Manual, Merge Threads option. The I deleted your post, Andy....save you further embarassment! :D
Rich

Ironbarr
July 15, 2001, 10:06 PM
Thanks - your speed is unprecedented even in the cyber age.

FWIW, I ran into your "change in motion" - got a "If you have a headache, talk to the Webmaster." msg - you were no doubt in mid-stream. I, also in midstream, was trying to save my brainstorm (reply to Mike). By time I cut and pasted the text and added the front and back end, you'd hit your stride and (using your fancy-dancy software) migrated the replies. Of course, I then edited out the (again) dupe language, since I'd already hit the button.

Good gosh, Rich - I think we just set some sort of a record for fixing a dupe... like well-meshed gears. Of course, I'd really like to know - which one of us had the fastest trigger finger? :D

Thank you sir. Heck of an exercise - and without the old "... this is not a drill."

-Andy Barr

Rich Lucibella
July 15, 2001, 10:14 PM
Just don't think this means we're gonna be taking long moonlight strolls together.....though I might be talked into a quick Mambo (I lead, of course). :cool:
Rich

PreserveFreedom
July 16, 2001, 06:26 AM
:eek: