PDA

View Full Version : Utah gathering BBQ

WVC
June 27, 2001, 09:50 AM
I need a head count of people attending the BBQ so I can get the meat orderd.

RSVP here so I know who is comming.

Don't worry about the directions, I will E-mail them on or around 7-13. If you want them sooner just let me know and I can send them out.

See you there!

:D

George Hill
June 27, 2001, 10:12 AM
For Friday or on the 28th?
I don't yet if I can get away from work on a friday... but I'll be bringing some brats and chicken on Saturday.

WVC
June 27, 2001, 10:26 AM
Its July 27th, Friday.

Caeca Invidia Es
June 27, 2001, 10:32 AM
What time are you planning for? I work late on Friday's.

WVC
June 27, 2001, 11:10 AM
plan is to go from 4pm to 9 or 10pm.

Porter-Glockwell
June 27, 2001, 12:48 PM
I work 'till 8:00 but if you're close to t-ville the wife and I can be there at the end.

Correia
June 27, 2001, 12:54 PM
2 for the Correia's. Possibly more if I can get ahold of my shooting buddies who came last time. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Are you going to need anything for this? Do you want anybody else to chip in on the meat or anything? Let me know.

-Larry

Jamie Young
June 27, 2001, 09:04 PM
Where is the Bratwurst! Ahh George I'll bring some of my own home cooked "MouseWurst" from my oven if you want me to? Anyone bringing Veggie Dip? Some guys from PA might show up. Who's doing the cookin?

George Hill
June 27, 2001, 10:22 PM
Mousewhat? :barf:

uh... I dont think thats really needed... I'll bring enough.

Doug444
June 28, 2001, 12:58 PM
There'll be at least two, possibly 3 if I can get in touch with my Class III friend. I'll let you know next week for sure.

Doug444

PvtPyle
June 29, 2001, 10:11 AM
Of course Meg and I will be there but we may bring Cliff too.

Caeca Invidia Es
June 29, 2001, 11:01 AM
I work till 7, me and Tank Girl can stop by for a bit after that.

MiniZ
June 29, 2001, 06:55 PM
I will be there!!

Zane

skyder
June 30, 2001, 03:09 PM
skyder...party of two...

Karsten
July 1, 2001, 12:43 AM

WVC
July 10, 2001, 01:13 PM
The directions to the BBQ will be E-mailed friday.

bobwest
July 10, 2001, 09:32 PM
Two more: bobwest & Linda

George Hill
July 10, 2001, 09:49 PM
Looks like a good group is forming here!

:D

Karsten
July 13, 2001, 10:56 PM
Humm, just a thought........What about a for sale table at the BBQ. I mean not that I want to make money but I am sure there is a lot of surplus stuff out there wanting a home. I know i have 3 SKS's, 1 .22 rifle for the kids and a whole ammo can of .45 acp 200 grn semi wad cutters. They are hot, loaded when I was shooting competion.

So is there anything you all still need, just stuff like olives, mustard, ketcup, mayo....

Karsten

George Hill
July 14, 2001, 12:37 AM
And at the shoot?

I have a paintball mask New and unused and a customized Autococker thats in tune with 3 barrels and a 12V Revvy hopper.
Its an 800 dollar setup that I would either sell for 400 or trade for an AK variant...

Correia
July 14, 2001, 11:40 AM
I don't know, we would have to consult our resident FFL. Would we be violating any stupid laws by having a table of guns for sale? Would we be an unregistered gunshow? Would those guys in the white van with the satelite dish parked in front of WVC's house cite us for contempt of Brady or something? ;)

Karsten
July 14, 2001, 09:32 PM
Nah, Corriea
We would just be having a private party, BBQ and showing off stuff....Now sorta like If we were at your house and I liked you rider mower and I made you an offer, ready, willing and able buyer meets ready, willing and able seller...This would consitute a purely legal transaction.
I would still rather know how WVC feels......and I would say that ASBOLUTELY NO MAGS ARE BROUGHT AND NO AMMO AS WELL.
MAG TRANSFERS CAN BE DONE THE NEXT DAY OR ARRANGMENTS MADE TO SHIP....ONE HOUR SHOW AND THEM ALL GOES BACK TO THE CARS. ZIP TIES REQUIRED.....I have a lot of them.

It is just a thought.

I know I am the really new guy. But I promoter......

Karsten

Quartus
July 15, 2001, 12:00 AM
contempt of Brady or something

GUILTY! GUILTY AS CHARGED! Right here. Yeah, me. I definitely do have contempt for Brady! You bet.

Wa'll, I werent specifikally invited, but ah does live in the area. Just soes you know, I'd like to be there, but have previous committments that weekend. <phew> When do I not?

What flavor is that .22 for the kids? I might be innerested.

PvtPyle
July 15, 2001, 10:34 PM
If its a private sale you can bring all the mags and ammo you want, just like a gun show. I agree with the action ties, just like the gunshows, and double checking with WVC. You can do the same thing at the shoot, its a private sale and none of their d@mned business, unless you have an FFL too.

If they showed up at his house (wouldn't wish that on an enemy) or at the shoot, I think they would be a bit suprised and even less happy about it in the end.:p

WVC
July 16, 2001, 10:25 AM
THERE WILL BE NO GUNSHOW AT MY RESIDENCE.

I went to the BATF website and my residence is not a "licensed premises" for a gunshow.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

(But it would have been cool) :)

Karsten
July 16, 2001, 04:25 PM
No Inconvience for anyone I shouldn't think. That was why I wanted to know what you thought 1st before getting to serious.
Geez, I didn't know the ATF guys had a say of what one could or could bring to a house party :confused: I wonder why they don't have rules for candle partys, or Tupperware but we better not give then any ideas.

Anything I can bring, I ask again?

Karsten

Goet
July 16, 2001, 04:43 PM
yeah,
what could I bring?

WVC
July 16, 2001, 04:51 PM
Karsten,

Just bring your smiling face, a side dish, and what ever you want to drink.

goet,
If you need directions just e-mail me and I'll send them out.

WVC
July 16, 2001, 05:02 PM
Karsten,

Just bring your smiling face, a side dish, and what ever you want to drink.

goet,
If you need directions just e-mail me and I'll send them out.

George Hill
July 23, 2001, 03:56 PM
Bringing this back up on the Radar. This Friday People!