PDA

View Full Version : "VLTOR Rear Profile"

johnwilliamson062
January 12, 2013, 12:05 PM
What does this mean? Thinking about ordering a lower and this is listed as an option for $50. I can't find any explanation through google. It seems there is a VLTOR BCM charging handle. Does it necessitate this profile? I previous bought an upper with a BCM gunfighter charging handle and it was nice, but I don't think the lower had any sort of special profile. Maybe I was wrong.

I'm not that into ARs. This will be a blowback pistol cal carbine.

Eppie
January 12, 2013, 12:40 PM
I have no idea. Ask the seller.

johnwilliamson062
January 12, 2013, 09:32 PM
I considered that, but then I figured it would be mid-july by the time they had time to respond. If I don't have any explanation here by tomorrow night I likely will though. Just have to twiddle my thumbs for a bit as I wait.

Destructo6
January 13, 2013, 01:47 PM
Integral sling sockets is the only difference I see in Vltor's lower.

The magwell is beveled, but i'd consider that to be up front.

BerdanSS
January 13, 2013, 10:13 PM
Where in the heck did you find a Vltor ANYTHING in stock?

johnwilliamson062
January 14, 2013, 09:16 AM
I didn't. I found a place where I can pre-order at regular prices and I don't think it is VLTOR, rather using their design for this feature. Not something I am in a rush to get. If it takes 6 months to a year to arrive I won't be worried about it.

VLTOR profile brings up little on google, but VLTOR matched got me where I wanted to go... (http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=44292&page=3)