PDA

View Full Version : December 2012 Monthly Photo Contest Voting Poll

Bud Helms
January 3, 2013, 06:48 PM
Go here to see the December 2012 contest: http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507935.

Vote in this thread for your favorite December 2012 photo.

On closing of his monthly poll, we will have a poll on the 2012 Annual winner. Each monthly winner will be part of the annual poll.

MB21
January 7, 2013, 01:42 AM
Really? I am the only one so far to vote for photoman? Are you kidding me?

Officer's Match
January 9, 2013, 01:17 PM
Wow, one of the more competitive months in a while.

MB21
January 9, 2013, 07:41 PM
Also, coullion won last month, I thought that you couldn't enter in the same year.

"7. Winning entries my not be re-entered for one calendar year. All other entries may re-enter at any time. "

Freakdaddy
January 10, 2013, 02:26 AM
They're just talking about the actual photos, not the member.

And yes Officer's Match, great contest this month...definitely makes it interesting to watch unfold as still anyone's game!

Bud Helms
January 12, 2013, 07:20 AM
7. Winning entries my not be re-entered for one calendar year. All other entries may re-enter at any time.

Note the winning entry, may not be entered for one calendar year, not the winning contestant. You may enter a different photo each month. You can win more than one monthly contest a year.

You may even enter the same entry each month, until it wins. So if you win a May contest, you cannot enter that winning photo again until the next May contest, a year later.