PDA

View Full Version : Rapid Fire Shotgun Demo HD VIDEO

Amsdorf
October 23, 2012, 06:35 PM
OK, some people have busted my chops for my previous videos showing how quickly the Benelli M4 can cycle, claiming that I'm obiously just spraying pellets all over the place and no way can I hit anything when I shoot it so quickly.

Well...I thought, "That's a fair enough point."

I got the M4 out to the gun club and my son and I put it through its paces against a few very suspicious looking characters with handgun and black ski masks on.

I think the conclusion is simply this:

Yes, the Benelli M4 is manageable enough to get a lot of lead down range in a big hurry and be accurate at a self-distance distance.

Please note....

NO, I am NOT advocating ever shooting a shotgun this quickly in a SD situation and yes, I know pellets missed the BGs too, but...as you will see, with more controlled double tapping, etc. I got the lead on target just fine, and even at the quicker speeds, got the majority of lead on target.

So, there you go.

LINK TO THE VIDEO HERE. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-8c2wj_obU)

g.willikers
October 24, 2012, 02:37 PM
Looks like the old man is faster.
But, just to head off the criticism, can you do that while hopping in a circle on one foot?

BLUETIP
October 25, 2012, 10:37 AM
That will teach whom ever to doubt you:D who cared if your wasting lead anyway didnt come out of our wallets. Love it

doctor_brevic
October 28, 2012, 03:54 PM
That is a very appealing concept at in home distances with 3 inch remington sluggers

Amsdorf
October 31, 2012, 02:16 PM
Looks like the old man is faster.
But, just to head off the criticism, can you do that while hopping in a circle on one foot?

I am not sure, I will try that next time.