PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon Accupoint scope on a .50 BMG ?

Rob62
October 16, 2012, 07:14 PM
Anyone use a Trijicon TR22-1 (AccuPoint 2.5-10x56, standard Crosshair with Amber Dot) rifle scope on a .50 BMG chambered rifle ?

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=TR22-1

I know the old adage that "its not if a scope on a .50 will break, its when will it break".

However, even with that being true what are your thoughts of this scope on a single shot .50 BMG rifle such as the Barrett ?

Thanks in Advance,

Rob

CharlieDeltaJuliet
October 16, 2012, 07:31 PM
I run a Bushnell Tactical Elite 4.5-30x50 on my BA50 Bushmaster. I had a S&B on it but realized I did not want to take a chance on breaking it. I was thoroughly impressed with Bushnell and the warranty on it. They offered a 1 year period that if I am not happy with it, return it to them for the full purchase price. Plus a full lifetime warranty. I love Trijicon, and if I am not mistaken they have a lifetime warranty also. So you will be fine. Enjoy that rifle brother, they are a rush... You will be very pleased with the Trijicon.

Creeper
October 16, 2012, 07:38 PM
Only the AccuPoint 5X20 is equipped with parallax adjustment. I don't know what you're using the gun for, but with the long range capabilities of a 50BMG... you might want to take that lacking feature into consideration.

C