PDA

View Full Version : Suggest mount for Bushnell TRS-25 on AR15

checkmyswag
October 9, 2012, 03:32 PM
Looking for something that will give me an "absolute cowitness".

Palmetto-Pride
October 9, 2012, 08:18 PM
Wouldn't the mount it comes with give you "absolute cowitness"?

Captains1911
October 9, 2012, 08:58 PM
No, the mount it comes with would put it too low. Perhaps see if Primary Arms has something that might work, the sight is very similar to their microdot.

Father Time
October 10, 2012, 10:14 AM
UTG Medium Profile Riser Mount

should give you absolute cowitness.

Its not "battle ready" but its only like $8 and since you where useing a Bushnell instead of a micro Aimpoint I'm guessing "battle ready" dosen't matter?

checkmyswag
October 10, 2012, 01:37 PM
Its not "battle ready" but its only like $8 and since you where useing a Bushnell instead of a micro Aimpoint I'm guessing "battle ready" dosen't matter?

As much as I appreciate the "good good" stuff. I'll settle for "good" and use the savings for other items, range time, ammo.

Father Time
October 13, 2012, 12:26 PM
As much as I appreciate the "good good" stuff. I'll settle for "good" and use the savings for other items, range time, ammo.

Nothing wrong with that.
I buy the good stuff because I can afford it. I also like knowing that even when I'm dead and gone my rifles and their optics/sights will still be good and my family members can continue to enjoy them.

My TRS-25 has been great. I have it on my Ruger 10/22 right now. (a great plinker set up)

wnycollector
October 13, 2012, 05:06 PM

should give you absolute cowitness.

+1 on this. I used this exact same mount on my TRS-25 on my BCM AR when I first purchased it. The TRS-25 is now on my converted 7.62x39 Saiga and the BCM sports a Aimpoint PRO.

Marquezj16
October 14, 2012, 08:40 AM
Check Primary Arms. I thought they had a sale not too long ago and they had mounts that could co-witness.

CDW4ME
October 14, 2012, 09:10 AM

+2

It's what I've got.

Eghad
October 15, 2012, 12:16 PM
I use the one that came with my Primary Arms Micro red Dot for my Dedicated .22LR it is medium height.