PDA

View Full Version : stripped lower/upper

JMF0486
September 2, 2012, 09:52 PM
Does anyone have experience with RGUNS stripped lowers and uppers? Quality?

10-96
September 2, 2012, 11:06 PM
I ordered a complete A3 20" upper from them, mounted it on a DPMS lower, and added walnut stocks. The upper and bcg was top notch, good finish, everything squared up, properly staked, no dings or other blemishes. It seems I might have had faster delivery a time or two- but considering the current climate, the ordering process went really smooth.

I had gone out to sight the rifle in with the scope and irons- and just plinked a little. Shot 50 rounds. Had hangups during the first 20. I had light lube on the bcg (not one of those who thinks AR's must be swimming and dripping with lube). On that same outting, I found out I really do need SB dies to build ammo for my M1A I was planning on taking to a local HP match the next day. I ended up taking the AR to the match. Fired 50 more rounds- no problems. A month later, took the rifle to another match (50 more rounds)- zero problems, scored a 452 out of 500.

All in all- I'd say RGuns offers very good products, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.