PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest AK47

Maverick88_Ruger1022
July 30, 2012, 04:45 AM
Cheapest Ak?

Most expensive AK?

Most reliable version/Model?

223 vs 7.62 accuracy, distance, and reliability?

Who makes Kalashnikov rifles?

Who sell's them?

Difference between 47 74 and all other models.

Basically cheapest most expensive and middle of the road models.

Manufactures and retailers? Should local shops have them in stock..?

Pretty much need every detail imaginable to ponder on for everyone's sake.

Let the educating begin!:D

Baba Louie
July 30, 2012, 05:28 AM
Maverick_Ruger

Well, the search function is your friend, but... here's a brief stab at it

Cheapest? Right now probably the Hungarian AMD65

Most Expensive, pre ban Chinese milled folding stock Legend NIB... maybe. Or a custom Krebs. (or a real honest to goodness AK wid da switch and transfer stamp... muahaha)

Distance, probably the .22 as opposed to the .30 unless you're including the 7.62x51 NATO in your .30 category. Most all are reliable and are accurate enough.

Who makes them... has made them... Commie countries typically or former members or buyers of that regime. Think Russia and those they hosed...

Who sells them... any and everyone who can. (Centerfire and Atlantic come to mind)

47 v 74, caliber typically, the later being the .22 (5.45x39), former the 7.62 (but not always)

As for the rest, (and I mean no disrespect) do cruise the trading boards using "AK" as your search quest. Saigas seem to be the latest flavor of the week.

Good luck on your AK-education. I'm still learning after having owned a couple the past 20+ years.

PaulGL
July 30, 2012, 10:09 AM
Let the educating begin!:D

here's your first lesson:

Read a few forums before posting like a madman. I think you've started like 3 threads in the day you've been a member and 2 have already been locked.

So, unless you want to be labeled a troll- you may want to lurk a bit and READ.

FrosSsT
July 30, 2012, 07:23 PM
You should educate yourself first. Go to google and type in what you want to know, find a notable source, and read. Most people post things on this forum that could easily be found within minutes in a search engine result list.