PDA

View Full Version : Ground blinds with shoot thru screens

SavageSniper
July 18, 2012, 09:47 PM
Anyone here have any experiance using these for bow hunting? I would have no problem shooting thru them with a rifle for closer range shots, but kinda iffy about with a bow. Maybe to 20 yards but further than that ???

Brian Pfleuger
July 18, 2012, 09:52 PM
Accuracy hasn't been a problem but the deer around here don't like em much. Most won't get within 80 yards or so, unless they're well hidden.

LSnSC
July 19, 2012, 06:00 AM
No effects that Ive seen. Doesnt seem to effect arrow flight at all with my compound or recurve.
You will need a light source on your sights. It gets dark quick inside the binds, even with fiber optic sights.

SavageSniper
July 19, 2012, 08:37 AM
Ok Im going to go ahead and get one and give it a try. Going to shoot several practice shots first of course. I also read that I should only use fixed broadheads. That makes perfect sense and wont be a problem since thats all I use anyway.

Win73
July 31, 2012, 09:18 PM
No effects that Ive seen. Doesnt seem to effect arrow flight at all with my compound or recurve.
You will need a light source on your sights. It gets dark quick inside the binds, even with fiber optic sights.

I have been thinking about getting a ground blind with shoot through screens. I shoot a crossbow with a scope. Would I be able to see through the screens with my scope?