PDA

View Full Version : Shut up and shoot!!!

Amsdorf
July 2, 2012, 02:52 PM
No talking, just shooting...funnin' and gunnin' with the AK-47.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbQAQ9wRWj0

tahunua001
July 2, 2012, 03:49 PM
ahhh.... now this seems a little more relevant to the forum than the last one I saw with this title, some guy posting about his AK47 on a handguns forum or something like that... just out of curiousity, what range where you shooting at and where is the accounting of accuracy? yes I can see you are shooting an AK but at what? a pop can at 3 yards? an entire hillside at 10?

I am dieing to know...

Amsdorf
July 2, 2012, 04:18 PM
Yes, I made a mistake. I made an error. I screwed up. I goofed up. SNAFU. Anything I could possibly say to atone for my great sin of posting in the wrong forum?

What range?
Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club. (www.arnoldgunclub.org)
Best private gun club in Saint Louis, Missouri area, hands down.

Accounting for accuracy?
Huh? It's a WASR. Don't make me laugh.

But if you must know, I was shooting at a human LEO target at 40 yards and put every single shot through the same hole. You should have been there.

:D:D

dayman
July 2, 2012, 04:57 PM
looks like fun.

Amsdorf
July 2, 2012, 06:16 PM
It was fun. Oh, yes, it was.

At 20 cents a pop, about the most fun you can have with an assault rifle.

Salmoneye
July 2, 2012, 06:24 PM
What am I supposed to be watching here?

Amsdorf
July 2, 2012, 06:25 PM
Whatever makes your wildest dreams come true, that's what

:D:D:D

insomni
July 4, 2012, 08:42 PM
Did you shoot someone's car at 1:07??

Amsdorf
July 5, 2012, 03:41 AM
No, that's a safety siren in the adjoining bullseye shooting range. Our range rules require shooters going downrange in our bullseye, rifle and utility ranges to pull a lever that sets off a siren and turns on large red or yellow flashing lights to alert everyone the range is cold and there is somebody down range.

The combat pits, where I was, do not have that, since it is one person or his party, per pit.