PDA

View Full Version : ENTERTAINERS LEAVING THE USA If Bush is Elected!!

MAD DOG
December 5, 2000, 03:15 PM
ENTERTAINERS LEAVING THE USA
As you are probably aware, the results in Florida stand! George W. Bush will be our next President. This will have catastrophic results in our vital, no, indispensable entertainment industry. Barbara Streisand, Martin Sheen, Susan Sarandon, Whoopie Goldberg, Alec Baldwin, among many others, have sworn to leave the country if George W. Bush is elected President. He now is! YOU can help. We need volunteers to help pack and to load moving vans. We also need volunteers to provide airfare for these irreplaceable national treasures so they can relocate before they can change their minds. For the cost of a small SUV you can sponsor one of these celebrities and their unfortunate relocation. You will know that your efforts are helping when you receive postcards, letters and pictures from your chosen "refugee" as they learn to become a useful citizen in the third world country of their choosing. You will help, won't you?
It costs so little, but it means so much.

Call 1-800-deport-a-lib. Operators are standing by. Major Credit cards are accepted. Finding One CURE will lead to all the others. Please support any of THE CURE
foundations...

[Edited by MAD DOG on 12-07-2000 at 02:00 PM]

Battler
December 5, 2000, 03:19 PM
Hmm, I thought only di**- I mean, Alec Baldwin made this promise.

Of course he was probably joking, like that time he was foaming at the mouth (literally) about stoning Hyde and his family.

He's a serious nutball that only a nutball can take seriously.

Battler.

Bogie
December 5, 2000, 03:32 PM
Does anyone here own a moving company in California? It'd be a cool way to get some freebie publicity - Just send out a press release to local papers/TV/radio that you'll be showing up at x-time to help the SOB move...

BAB
December 5, 2000, 03:42 PM
Well, if these Hollywooders really said they'll leave if Bush is elected, then I'm not hopeful. You see, liberals like them will not concede that Bush is the Constitutionally-elected President-elect. They'll continue to point to the national popular vote, and to alleged cheating, fraud, and theft on the part of Republicans. They will (as they are now) continue to regard Bush's presidency as illegitimate, contending that he was never *really* elected, holding that Gore is the true winner, and will use these "reasons" as excuses to break their promises to take their sorry butts and leave this country. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they use the above-stated reasons to stay put in this country, so that they can "fight the good fight", "fight to uphold the will of the people", "fight for justice for the American people, who's will was clearly to have Al Gore as their President", etc., etc., etc.

Too bad. I'd REALLY love to see them gone, even if it was only one of 'em. Every little bit helps.

Trouble
December 5, 2000, 03:48 PM
NO! They can't leave! All the plants will die!:)
Gee, let's take a look at what we'll be losing...

Barbara Streisand... POS

Martin Sheen... POS

Susan Sarandon... POS

Whoopie Goldberg... POS

Alec Baldwin... "bigtime" POS

Buh-bye.

Libertarian
December 5, 2000, 04:01 PM
Will they take Jane Fonda, Ted Turner and Tom Hayden too? I wonder if Bubba will be joining them?

JCH
December 5, 2000, 04:03 PM
GOOD

Redleg
December 5, 2000, 04:23 PM
Bubba will have to join them if he doesn't want to end up in the pokey! If W's victory stands there won't be anyone in the White House to pardon the fat b@st@rd next year! Bwaaahaaaahaaahaaaa!

RobertR
December 5, 2000, 04:52 PM
I read this thread under the impression you were mentioning entertainers. Evidently I stand corrected.

Lawn bugs are more entertaining. :D

Ala Dan
December 5, 2000, 05:28 PM
Let the s.o.b.'s and bastards go!!!:):D Who in the hell needs them, anway? Just my opinion.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

PS: They can take Rosie O'Donnell, Jerry Springer, Jay Leno,
an that curly headed s.o.b. Regis Philbin with them.

Gary H
December 5, 2000, 05:29 PM
We need to send them words of encouragement. Anyone??

GeekWithGun
December 5, 2000, 05:53 PM
I vote we x-patriate Jim Carrey. Anyone second that?

Any other suggestions? Be reasonable now. We are in a Fuel resession so no fat x-talkshow chicks... Unless we make them walk.

Tall Man
December 5, 2000, 06:29 PM
There are so many entertainers that should, like children, be seen and not heard. These pretenders have undying faith in the idea that their presence on the silver screen lends to them an unquestionable air of legitimacy.

For example, Barbra Streisand seems to believe that just because a few people like to hear her sing, it follows that EVERYONE wants to hear her talk.

Shut up, Babs, and get thee to a rhinoplasty clinic post haste.

Tall Man

Not one more minute
Not one more day

Monkeyleg
December 5, 2000, 06:53 PM
Hmm, I forgot about Martin Sheen. One of the best movies he had the misfortune of starring in was "Badlands" along with Sissy Spacecadet. A slow-moving but still good film based on the true story of a guy and his teenage girlfriend who went on a killing spree in Nebraska. Can we hope that he'll move to a similar desolate location where he can be defenseless against armed sociopaths? Say, the Australian outback?

Before he goes, can I have his hair?

Dick
Want to send a message to Bush? Sign the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/monk/petition.html and forward the link to every gun owner you know.

George Hill
December 5, 2000, 07:07 PM
Like most liberals -they wont keep a promise...
But man - I sure hope they do!

Jeff Thomas
December 5, 2000, 07:12 PM
ROFLMAO! One of the funniest posts I've seen on TFL! :)

Regards from AZ

PB
December 5, 2000, 09:16 PM
They can't be held accountable for their own words, or actions! Because they were spanked once at the age of 5. They have been truamatized ever since then. Can't you see how it just ruined their lives! Anyways...They will probably claim they didn't say it, or it was taken out of context, or they were just joking. Ha Ha their liberal followers will say....Hell, let them go to some 3rd world country, and live off the water that "flows down stream". I guarantee they won't be there too long, and will come up with an excuse as to why they came back. Probably say they were needed to save "us" from ourselves. Or that they decided to stay in the states because "there is more work to be done".

I'm surprised that they haven't tried to make a 51st state (called Liberalota). This is after they pass legislation to do away with our current electorial process, and only have a popular vote determine a presidency. That way California, New York, Liberalota, and some New England states will determine the president every election year. Liberalota will probably get so over populated (it'll be those darn Republican, and realistic thinking peoples fault) that they'll have to create a North, East, and West versions (no South, because in their heads that wouldn't be politically correct. Instead they'll create a North West, and North East states to compensate)

At least a couple of the people mentioned have their e-mail, and talk forums restricted at one time. Because for the most part people were telling them what their spoiled ears didn't want to hear.

PoiDog
December 5, 2000, 10:47 PM
When it comes down to basics, who cares what they think? Or if they think? Consider this, these people literally lie for a living. They've lied so much for so long even they don't know exactly what they believe. They wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on their well padded behinds. The country would be better off without them, which of course is why they would never really leave. We couldn't be that lucky.
And one final thought, they know better than to leave because where else in the world could they flap their lips without consequences?

mcshot
December 6, 2000, 09:35 AM
Why such expense when we can use the Viking method. Lash them to old railroad ties, set ablaze and shove from shore. Perhaps none will make their desired location but I see no loss there. The sooner the better.

JerryM
December 6, 2000, 09:52 AM
I wish they would leave, however, they are just typical lying dog Democrats. No such luck. Jerry

DC
December 6, 2000, 10:15 AM
A few weeks ago she went into an hysterical anti-Bush rant and claimed she'd leave, too

iso1
December 6, 2000, 10:24 AM
If they don't leave, can we sue them for breach of contract, or something similar? How about damages from the emotional distress they caused by promising us they'd leave, and then not following through, thereby causing depression, anxiety, etc?

Shazbat
December 6, 2000, 11:57 AM
Ah yes but remember Cher stayed in the US to be here 'in this time of crisis'. She was supposed to go on a long vacation to France. And lets not forget Sigourney who said "What am I supposed to tell my daughter when she wakes up if Bush wins?".

gRAVEdgN
December 6, 2000, 05:37 PM
We can help by using suitably placed explosives along the San Andrea fault. Make their own Island country in one big explosion.

I will put it on my ToDo list to sniffle and miss them. NOT!

Ric

Spectre
December 6, 2000, 05:55 PM
One can hope.

RHC
December 6, 2000, 07:59 PM
Vaya con Dios, amigos y amigas! Adios!

fiend
December 6, 2000, 08:50 PM
"What the hell is this Russia?! Boy, poor Cher, Barbra Striesand, and Alec Baldwin! These folks said they¹d leave the country if Bush won and now it looks like it¹s moving time for these poor sum-bitches! I¹m sure they¹s gonna love another country. I have a few suggestions for these Hollywood retards if they¹s looking for a place to live. #1 Cher. She should move to the deserts of Arabia. If you¹ve seen the camel toes on that gypsy whore than you know what I¹m talking about. Damn, you could drive a UPS truck between them legs of hers. So what a better place for Cher to fit in then in the land of camels. #2 Barbra Striesand. She should head straight to the jungles of New Guinea. She can put on a giant tampon costume and them pigmies will think she¹s the bitch god and bow down before her. She¹ll be in heaven. Every night before they sacrifice a Zulu virgin to her and eat monkey brains she can sing memories in her tampon suit. #3 Alec Baldwin. I got a great place for this assmunch. Bosnia. Let this sum-bitch run around for a couple days with a machine gun up his butt and his nuts on fire from napom and I guarantee this little weasel¹d be back in his Hollywood hot tub bowing down to a picture of Ronald Reagan!! Like a Zulu pigmy said to his buddy bowing down to Barbra Striesand, 'This tampon god is a major bitch!.' "

Courtesy of: http://www.larrythecableguy.com/commentary/2000/november/1128b.htm

Tshoes
December 7, 2000, 12:41 AM
The greatest form of vanity is self love, and import.
These clowns actually BELIEVE we, or any one else in their right mind gives a rat's...........
What timerity!!!!!!
I would gladly donate funds for them all to go, and with the caveat that they NEVER return, and denounce their citizenship........now that's a winning proposition......
who's wid me?????

4V50 Gary
December 7, 2000, 01:33 AM
If Rosie made such a promise and will never return, I'll pay for a first class ticket out of here. Let's see if the Rustbucket Maru has space in the anchor hold.