PDA

View Full Version : Mosin Nagant 91/30 stocks...

SurplusShooter
April 9, 2012, 11:15 AM
I have a 91/30 with a stock that was sporterized and wish to restore the rifle to as issued condition. The problem is that I can not find website that has them in stock outside of Ebay which is not a big deal. But I was just curios to see if any of you guys new a good source of 91/30 stock sets, I checked Numrich, SOG, and Buymilsurp.com.

Thank you.

boostedtt91
April 9, 2012, 02:45 PM
may i ask whats wrong with ones on ebay if nobody else has them? Everyone that sells Mosin Nagant parts usually have them everytime i looked for stuff, i dont know any of the sites names of the top of my head. Im sure if you just search Mosin Nagant parts you'll find one

SurplusShooter
April 9, 2012, 03:52 PM
nothing is wrong with ebay other then I have had some minor issues with fire arm related products being different from what is pictured/described. But I suppose it is worth a shot if no other options are available.

MikeG
April 9, 2012, 07:56 PM
Try this one:
https://www.buymilsurp.com/mosin-nagant-parts-accessories-mosin-nagant-stocks-handguards-c-2_10.html

warningshot
April 10, 2012, 02:57 AM
When you look into the magazine cut-out area you can still clearly see the wood carving splinters. I'll sell the whole thing, everything minus the barreled action. It came off a 1938 Tula, via Big 5, 2011.

It 'aint' cheap.

SurplusShooter
April 10, 2012, 06:52 PM
Here is a picture Rich.

m&p45acp10+1
April 12, 2012, 08:59 PM
I think that one looks like it will work as a fine, and dandy shooter. I would just buy another rifle that is all original it is not like they cost that much. (Oh and I am a cheap skate.)

TX Hunter
April 13, 2012, 08:04 AM
Southern Ohio gun has one for $30 complete stock forearm and hardware.
They are wonderfull people to do business with.

Here is a link, If I were you though I would just call them.

http://www.southernohiogun.com/russian-md-91-30-rifle-stock.html

OOPS sorry Just checked they are out of stock.