View Full Version : unable to see sections of the forum
December 31, 2011, 11:05 AM
the window says token has expired when i try to send a pm and when i try to visit the reloading and for sale section does anyone know how i can fix this thanks shane
December 31, 2011, 12:53 PM
Problems like that are most always local to the user. My best guess is that you need to close your browser, reopen it, delete your TFL cookies, and clear your browser cache. Those will clear up the problem 98% of the time. The other 2% are often caused by bugs in a browser version and will come back.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.