PDA

View Full Version : I can't "go advanced" anymore. Sigh....

woad_yurt
November 10, 2011, 08:46 AM
I have tried to put "sold" in the title of a thread in the "Buy, Sell and Trade" section but, when I click on the "Go Advanced" button, nothing happens. I can use the regular edit function, though. I used to be able to "go advanced" but no more. I still have the same pc and the same browser (Internet Explorer 7.0) now as I did back when I could go advanced.

Is there any tech-savvy person here who can tell me why and, hopefully, how to fix this?

Thank you!

Mal H
November 10, 2011, 09:20 AM
Since it's the same problem as you're having at THR, we'll work on it there where I've posted a few questions for you.

Mike Irwin
November 10, 2011, 10:19 AM
Easy.

You're not Going Advanced, you're Going in Reverse.

Next week you'll need a typewriter to access TFL, and by the end of the year you'll need a Gutenberg printing press.

Old Grump
November 10, 2011, 02:16 PM
Easy.

You're not Going Advanced, you're Going in Reverse.

Next week you'll need a typewriter to access TFL, and by the end of the year you'll need a Gutenberg printing press. Say what, I just sold my printing press am I going to be phased out of TFL?

twobit
November 10, 2011, 02:25 PM
You have lost the "Power of the Force". Have you strayed to the dark side? Put down the black powder!

Al Norris
November 10, 2011, 03:08 PM
I should note that the "Quick Response" function has not been available on TFL for years. The question should not have even been asked here, as it was for a function of another site.

[Roseanne Roseannadanna soto voice] ... Nevermind ... [/Roseanne Roseannadanna soto voice] :o