PDA

View Full Version : Help with info on a AR15 for son

Twisted_Minded
March 23, 2011, 10:22 PM
I'm sure this has been asked ,but could find nothing and being more into older firearm & 1911 i'm alittle loss.

I got the Colt AR15 for my 14 year old & he like to kow everyting about his rifles.I would like a little info on it and what you all may think of it, good or bad.

What I know Colt LE079663 Hartford Conn. Ok thats all i know.

Oh he wants me to add for help with what you may feel about this rife (got cheap) is has a Barrel is 1/7 twist, 6-24x56 30mm tube scope with green and red reticle, quick release mount for the scope, green light ND3 long distance laser designator, flashlight, green laser pointer, quick release uni-bipod & rifle bag,3 magpul magazine. My son & I thank you for any info/help.

ok don't hate me but he wants me to add he'll challange anyone to a shoot off ,he'll use his grand with iron sights aganst your scoped rifle, smart Azz isent he, and i have to live with him.oops he just uped it his 300.00. for a little Sh#t he has big b@ll's

enoft of is foolishness again any help would be helpfull. ( anyone want a 14 year old)

Jim243
March 23, 2011, 10:53 PM
Nice rifle, Pictures would be nice.

Here is a bunch of info on the rifle from Colt.

http://www.colt.com/law/lecarbine.asp

Jim

anyone want a 14 year old

Sorry, been there done that. He's all your's.

hnl.flyboy
March 23, 2011, 10:53 PM
Wow, that was hard to read. Well, my opinion of the AR15 is that it's a fine rifle, and Colt is a good brand. I'm not sure of what else you're asking.