PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds gone

ilv2hunt
December 26, 2010, 02:22 AM
*Answered* PLEASE DELETE OR CLOSE THIS THREAD

What happened to the gunshow classifieds? All I see on my end is the feedbck section. Is anyone else having this problem? It has been 3 days now. Thanks, Chris.

Bud Helms
December 26, 2010, 02:28 AM
:confused:

http://thefiringline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

ilv2hunt
December 26, 2010, 02:38 AM
When I go to the firing line gun show, the only option I have is" Retail Deals and Feedback". The selections for "handguns" or "rifles" is not there. Even when I click the link posted by Bud. All I have is "Retail Deals and Feedback". I am confused and dont know what happened. I look on here nightly and have for several months. I have even made several post and done transactions on here but now when I click my username, it shows nothing. Did I get deleted or is this now a paysite and I dont know about it? Hmmmm....

Al Norris
December 26, 2010, 02:40 AM
Try it now. Some access masks were toggled off. I reset them.

ilv2hunt
December 26, 2010, 02:56 AM
Back up. Thanks Al!

Shane Tuttle
December 26, 2010, 09:56 AM
PM sent...

kymarkh
December 28, 2010, 12:24 AM
I must not know the secret handshake either because they simply don't exist. I've tried over the last few days from multiple computers at work and at home, so I can only assume that my User ID is specifically being targeted.

Sakima
December 28, 2010, 11:39 AM
Same for me as kymarkh...only the Retail Deals and Feedback is visible...

Shane Tuttle
December 28, 2010, 12:59 PM
kymarkh and Sakima, PMs have been sent...

ilv2hunt
December 28, 2010, 04:56 PM
Tried to close this thread since my question has been answered but when I click on the thread options where you usually close the thread, closing the thread is not avilable for some reason.

Mods please close this thread if possible. Thanks.

JohnKSa
December 28, 2010, 08:17 PM
That feature is not available outside the TFL GunShow forums.