View Full Version : unknown gun looking for info possibley Clement's

October 17, 2009, 11:46 PM
Hi everyone. I have inherited a firearm which seems to be a .25cal. On one side it is marked just like this

By the safety the letters are is FIU.

Can anyone shed light on this. What it is? where to get grips and a magazine? Old or new I like all of my firearms in working condition. I am also looking for dissasembly diagrams if at all possible.

October 18, 2009, 12:01 AM
Does it look like anything here: http://www.littlegun.be/arme%20belge/artisans%20identifies%20c/a%20clement%20gb.htm

October 18, 2009, 08:59 AM
that looks very similar exempt this is blued and has a screw up front next to the barrel.

October 26, 2009, 12:53 AM
By the safety the letters are is FIU.

Look a little more closely and I think you will see that the word is "FEU," which means "FIRE" in French.

October 26, 2009, 07:58 PM

I am very interested in all Clement pistols, and I hope you'll come back to the forum to tell us more about your gun, which seems to be an early Model 1912. I would be very appreciative if you could share the serial number of your pistol for my research purposes - the 1912 models are not common, and data is sorely lacking in my database. The only confirmed serial I have recorded for this model is 45080.

Any additional information (and photos, dare I hope?) would be great!

October 23, 2015, 04:05 AM
I have one of these am looking for specs to the firing pin mine is missing.

Could you be of any help with that info maybe a pic of it????????

James K
October 23, 2015, 11:33 AM
Double post. I replied to the other post.