PDA

View Full Version : [Positive] Gunbroker.com experience

JerseyDrez
September 21, 2009, 10:58 PM
All in all, it went very smooth.

I was hesitant in ordering off of it, as I have lurked on GB for many months now but havent made a Username and all that jazz. I use ebay frequently, maybe about 2-3 times a month, but that seemed much different then expensive firearm-related items on GB. Since ammo is not only rapidly increasing price in my area, its becoming harder to get and the deals on Gunbroker are pretty damn good.

So I said screw it, made a username, and won the auction for a bulk amount of 9mm. The seller was super nice, answered my emails promptly, and sent out my package quickly. Their username was Ammunition_center I believe, and it was a pleasure to do business with him/them.

I just received my package today. I only paid $20 for shipping. The box has to weigh at least 30lbs so I couldnt complain.

Oh, and by the way, I saved upwards of $80 purchasing it through GB instead of at my LGS. I would have saved almost $100 but the shipping brought it down. I definitely plan on using Gunbroker more often now.

JustDreadful
September 22, 2009, 12:58 AM
I have yet to have a really negative GB experience. (One guy packed a rifle very poorly, but I got lucky and there was no damage.)

Bought about 20 guns that way.

Shane Tuttle
September 22, 2009, 07:28 PM
Moving over to Retail Deals and Feedback...