PDA

View Full Version : Botach Tactical - Good Now

GM-GUY
September 17, 2009, 05:36 PM
I ordered from Botach, then heard some bad things about them. As my order progressed, it went to shipped with a UPS #, then cancelled shipment.

I called and was told they thought they had it, but turns out they had to order from the manuf.

So a week goes by, I get a new UPS # and on my doorstep today arrives the item.

Phone support is somewhat slow and Online help is non-existent - but maybe they have turned around. I'll try another order in a month or two.

Double Naught Spy
September 17, 2009, 06:33 PM
When things work out, they work out very well. When they don't, the opposite seems to be true as well. The problem isn't when things go well, but getting resolution for when things don't.

tacticalmedic
September 17, 2009, 08:28 PM
I ordered 2 S&W M&P mags from them last month and had both in my hand within a week. Sorry to hear you're having problems with them.

GM-GUY
September 18, 2009, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't consider it a 'problem' that's how it happens sometimes.

There was a thread from earlier this year that seemed like it was heading for tar, feathers, pitchforks, and worse.

I didn't see the thread until after I ordered, then I got concerned, turns out I didn't need to be.

Double Naught Spy
September 18, 2009, 06:24 PM
Botach is great unless you have a dispute and then they are terrible.

gunhand
September 18, 2009, 08:18 PM
Deal with them at your own risk. They will never see another penny from me.

kdmmcc
October 8, 2009, 01:51 PM
I ordered once from Botach; when the package arrived one of the items was missing, (lithium batteries); I immediately called customer service to tell them the batteries were not included, but they told me I was wrong, that everything had been included and refused to replace them or refund my money. I will not deal with them again.

raydoctor
October 8, 2009, 08:16 PM
I've had good luck with them the last few times I've ordered. I don't know how many times I can touch the hot plate before getting burned!

botachtactical
October 29, 2009, 01:32 PM
Hello.
My name is Dan and I'm a rep from Botach Tactical.
I have read through your complaints and would like to help you with this matter as we are deeply committed to rectifying any mistakes made.

We ship out thousands of orders a day, and unfortunately there are orders that slip between the cracks or get mis-handled, however making excuses certainly doesn't help your situation. I would like to rectify the experience you have had and I encourage you to contact me.

complaints@botachtactical.net

Please let me know the issue you had, if you had a problem with any of our staff and what I can do to help you.
Please include as much information as you can, i.e order number, shipping zip code, name.

To regain your trust in our company and business, we would like to offer you a 20% off discount on ALL our items. Use coupon code 'ratings' at checkout.

Kind Regards
Dan
Botach Tactical