PDA

View Full Version : watchout for bullbarrel

kyle663
September 17, 2009, 04:09 PM
I have serious reservations about someone who puts something up for sale (10/22 mags) then won't even bother to respond anymore if you don't have paypal. let alone won't take a usps money order. I would think that would be as good as cash to most. I won't waste my time with him anymore.

digdeep74
September 17, 2009, 06:09 PM
I wouldnt be crapping on his good name just becuase he prefers paypal!
Im thinking if he sold you somethin(in which he didnt)and didnt send it then speak your mind, but i dont think he has cheated you out of anything.

Maybe he needed fast cash to pay a bill.

RsqVet
September 17, 2009, 06:21 PM
Hardly worthy of a watch out... don't like his terms then DON'T BUY THE PRODUCT.

It's a free country after all

kyle663
September 17, 2009, 07:23 PM
its not so much the paypal issue. at least have the courtesy to respond back and let someone know.as for the mags, no one else posted on them. thats fine. it's a non issue. I guess expecting someone to be courtius on here is too much to ask.

Shane Tuttle
September 17, 2009, 08:15 PM
its not so much the paypal issue. at least have the courtesy to respond back and let someone know.as for the mags, no one else posted on them. thats fine. it's a non issue. I guess expecting someone to be courtius on here is too much to ask.

Is it too much to ask to read and comply with the rules of the subforum?

Is it too much to ask to use proper punctuation?

Closed.

bullbarrel
September 17, 2009, 08:16 PM
I did have to sell stuff fast. I posted on several boards thinking nobody ever buys my stuff. I do prefer Paypal. I have been burned with people saying they will send a MO and never do. Nothing personal against Kyle...