PDA

View Full Version : Fusion customer service

NGIB
September 3, 2009, 01:26 PM
Well, I've ordered from them 3 times and so far none of the orders have went as they should have. Of the 3, the first was delivered incomplete, the next delayed as parts listed "in stock" weren't, and the latest the wrong trigger was delivered.

I emailed Bob Serva on this last mistake and his answer was for me to mail back the wrong part and he's send me the correct one. I sent him an email explaining my experiences and I'll include it and my response here:

Bob,

Based on this response, I'll never need any more help - thanks anyway.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 07:45:24 -0400
To: dave
Subject: Re: Order #

Hi Dave.
Sorry about that..
Let me know if you need any further help,

Thank you,

Bob

Fusion

----- Original Message -----
To: "Robert Serva" <rserva@>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 7:09 AM

Bob,

Take this for what it's worth but you have just lost a customer. I know I haven't bought a $2K custom gun from you but in my eyes every customer should be important. I'll explain why I've given up on Fusion.

My first order from you was about a year or so ago, I ordered a MSH kit which included the housing and all the internals - the plunger, cap, retaining pin & spring. The housing arrived bare and I had to send an email explaining this. The missing parts were received a few days later so it ended OK I guess.

My next order, about 2 weeks ago, was for 3 black 1911 triggers. I paid for fast shipping on this order as I had 2 guns I need to get ready for a shoot. When nothing arrived in 5 business days, I emailed, and you answered that you had run out and were making more. They did arrive after a few more days but I had wasted the extra money I paid for fast shipping.

My latest order is this one and I was sent the wrong trigger in the kit. Your response to mail back the wrong one (on my dime) and wait for the correct one just doesn't sit well with me. I paid for fast shipping on this order also as I'm trying to get this gun ready for a match Saturday (tomorrow).

So far 3 orders and all have had issues. At this point, I'm just going to fit the "wrong" trigger and consider that I've learned a lesson...

Dave

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:20:15 -0400
To: dave

Hi Dave,
Just send that one back and we will send you a black one.
Let me know if you need any further help,

Thank you,

Bob

Fusion

----- Original Message -----
To: "Robert Serva" <rserva@>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:13 PM
Subject: Order #

Bob,

One problem with this order that arrived today. The website shows a black carbon fiber trigger and I received a shiny aluminum trigger. This is going in a black gun and I selected this kit for the black trigger. What now?

attila787
September 21, 2009, 02:18 PM
I have also sent them an email regarding a 1911 build, but they never responded. He lost business because I went with another maker.