PDA

View Full Version : Another Funny Ad on Gunbroker

simonkenton
July 6, 2009, 07:27 AM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=133246347

tmd11111
July 6, 2009, 08:02 AM
Now why didn't I think of that. I bet it brings thousands over the reserve.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Winchester_73
July 6, 2009, 08:22 AM
What an ugly disgraceful custom job done on such a fine rifle. Thats just disgusting. And they're charging you extra for the custom job to boot! Unreal

csmsss
July 6, 2009, 08:28 AM
It's really just a barreled action with a throwaway scope and stock, isn't it?

simonkenton
July 6, 2009, 10:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/simonkenton/pix2075480828.jpg

You guys don't understand.
This jewelry has been applied with impact resistant super glue.
With the mild recoil of the Swede Mauser, there is every chance that the jewelry won't fall off when the gun is fired.

Also, those jeweled chains hanging from the sling swivels are really unique.

fisherman66
July 6, 2009, 10:24 AM
A Swede in drag.:eek:

The Swede Queen. TFF!

tmd11111
July 6, 2009, 10:40 AM
A Swede in drag.

I just about spit my coffee on my keyboard when I read that.:rolleyes:

glenncal1
July 6, 2009, 03:06 PM
That is what the Rhinestone Cowboy would carry I guess :barf::barf::barf:

Buzzcook
July 6, 2009, 06:19 PM
You guys just don't appreciate political satire. This guy is obviously Norwegian.

p99guy
July 6, 2009, 06:38 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little......

JWT
July 6, 2009, 06:56 PM
If you buy it and use it for protection will you be using a carat and stick approach?

smoakingun
July 6, 2009, 09:07 PM
"carat and stick"?

Please, somebody, make it stop! these people have lost their minds:D

p99guy
July 6, 2009, 10:13 PM
Well, you can't say that gun was bubba'ed......its more like a pilot for a "Queer Eye for the Straight gun" Tv episode

Crankylove
July 6, 2009, 10:23 PM
Wonder why there are no bids on it yet...............somebody out there must be itching to get their hands on a quality firearm like that.

Flipper 56
July 7, 2009, 08:47 AM
I'm sure it will look "Just Lovely" while stalkin' through the woods. The glint and jingle will surely attract all sorts of woodland creatures :rolleyes:
Perhaps it is the ultimate wall-hanger for the powder room :confused:
Not to be mean but "What weeeeeeere ya thinkin"?"

stickhauler
July 7, 2009, 11:13 PM
An NRA member, or that puppy would be gone by now. What troubles me most is that this idiot thought this was a good idea.

Stonebender
July 8, 2009, 01:44 AM
Being somewhat of an artist and having an eye for things, that is one of the most hideous things I have ever seen. There is no creativity, no quality, no style at all. I would have atleast inlaid the "jewelry" into the stock with some silver bezels. But that is just crap. I wish I could say what I really wanted to say about that thing, but it's past R-Rated...

Uncle Billy
July 8, 2009, 08:04 AM
A very long time ago we had a Standard Poodle named Fred that was maybe the best field dog I ever saw on upland birds. He was smart too, with a bright personality, and we'd often see him in a pose that we took to mean he was thinking about something. I loved him as much as I ever loved anything. He was usually clipped in a "working" style to make water and brush less hard for him to navigate. Once- just once- my then-wife had him clipped in full "entertainment" style, with pom-poms and bows in his topknot, all "duded up" to look like a drag queen. You could see his embarrassment in every move he made, and I shared his feelings. If Rue Paul decided to take up shooting (!), this Swedish Mauser would fit right in, but I'll bet the gun is embarrassed about the way it's been clowned up, just like Fred was.

Flipper 56
July 9, 2009, 08:39 PM
with pom-poms and bows in his topknot, all "duded up" to look like a drag queen.

Yeah.....Pom-Poms......that's what's missing. No wonder there are no bids :rolleyes:

luvsasmith
July 9, 2009, 08:51 PM
What about a feather boa for a sling?

publius
July 12, 2009, 04:42 PM
Anyone who owns that ain't sleeping in the same hunting camp with me.

emcon5
July 27, 2009, 07:27 PM
I wonder if it comes with a bolt, as there is no bolt in the photos.

ProjectCamaro
July 27, 2009, 07:43 PM
Haha, now that's awesome. :eek:

jsmaye
July 28, 2009, 09:20 AM
Anybody consider that this may just be a joke, or a "drive-by" posting?

goodspeed(TPF)
July 28, 2009, 11:09 AM
"Queer Eye for the Straight gun"

Hahahha. Dang that's funny. :D

Tom2
July 29, 2009, 06:07 PM
Yea you are right, cannot even salvage the action, obviously it is not a "straight shooter" I think you missed the engraved hunting scene on it, a fruffy prince shooting pink elephants. Plus the rifling is backwards. Too much gun grease on it too.

p99guy
July 30, 2009, 09:14 PM
Well I guess now when somebody says they 'customized" thier rifle/milsurp...We are going to have to ask: was it Bubba'ed? or Bedazzled?

Will this style catch on to replace the Manlicher as the prefered man symbol
of the fire Island ROD, and gun club?

44 AMP
August 1, 2009, 11:55 AM
So its a girrrlls rifle. So what? They can have them too, you know. Might even outshoot some of you!