PDA

View Full Version : Need paper to shoot? Midwayusa's got targets on firesale!

CortJestir
June 8, 2009, 02:34 PM
Just received 250 "Shoot and See"-type targets by Caldwell for $6/25 from midwayusa.com. These normally go for $17 locally. I thought this was a pretty good deal. What's the catch? These are factory seconds due to the fact that they do not come with the pasters. Still a good deal, IMO. I use them mainly when working up new loads or for measuring accuracy on my handguns or rifles.

Get 'em while you can, folks... (http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=517052?&utm_source=f_caldwell_target&utm_medium=homepage052909)

Sgt.Fathead
June 9, 2009, 12:47 AM
Nice link, thanks.

1-UP
June 14, 2009, 09:24 PM
Thanks a HEAP for posting this! I was JUST thinking about how I needed to see if I could find something like this in bulk on the net. It gets damn tiresome paying something like $1 a target. $.25 is much more my speed :)

CortJestir
June 14, 2009, 09:50 PM
YW. :) I'm glad to see they still have some in stock. I may need to place another order...

Crosshair
June 15, 2009, 07:26 PM
I use pizza boxes and a sharpie and/or old hard drives from work, but that's just me.;)

ezenbrowntown
June 26, 2009, 11:40 AM
I use pie plate and a stapler at my out door range. Sometimes I print off free targets on line and staple over them. Depends on what I'm shooting for, tight groups or self defense shooting.

I figure if I can hit a pie plate on the move at 3 to 10 yards, I'm not doing to bad.

Carne Frio
June 26, 2009, 01:52 PM
For targets if you have a printer hooked up to your computer:

www.reloadbench.com

Many free targets for your shooting pleasure !:D