PDA

View Full Version : New Benelli Duck Killer - Pics inside

Waterengineer
March 31, 2009, 04:40 AM
For those interested here are a couple of pictures of the new Benelli Vinci which has been hyped and hyped some more.

Damn "fugly" if your asking me. :barf::barf::barf:

I'm not impressed.

The thing looks like a ray gun, and that is coming from a gun that owns a Super Sport. :D

http://www.nodakoutdoors.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68143

SCcdp
March 31, 2009, 11:47 AM
I saw these pics on another forum earlier today. They are going to need all the hype they can get to sell that ugly mother.

ddeyo1
March 31, 2009, 11:59 AM
alot of benellis are quite ugly... not all, but quite a few

Waterengineer
March 31, 2009, 12:02 PM
http://www.benelliusa.com/vinci/

For those that are interested - it was finally posted at about 12:15 today.

Took a while to get through. WOuld have thought Benelli would have been ready for the traffic after all the hype.

OLNfan
March 31, 2009, 12:10 PM
well lol even though its an ugly duckling doesnt me its a horrible gun.

earlthegoat2
March 31, 2009, 03:22 PM
that thingy is hilarious, Im sure Benelli will be laughing all the way to the bank though.

Whiteboy67
March 31, 2009, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure how that thing is so hiddeous like people keep saying.

ddeyo1
March 31, 2009, 06:07 PM
i tend to look for guns that have a walnut stock with a blued barrel and maybe som reciever engraving (describes every gun i own, and is probobly why i own them) therefore when i se a matte finish, a synthetic stock, and a plain matte reciever i tend to think ugly. Thats what im basing my opinion on.

hogdogs
March 31, 2009, 06:16 PM
That thing makes every black Mossberg look high class!:barf:
Brent

BigJimP
April 1, 2009, 01:41 PM
Oh, come on Brent - its not mossberg ugly ..... but what do I know ( like waterengineer, I like the Super Sport too ).

I don't personally see what all the hype is about / modular / but unless you're going to backpack with it - who cares. It looks to me like its more "marketing speak" than anything - just to bring out a new gun to replace the black eagle series with probably.

hogdogs
April 1, 2009, 02:00 PM
Big Jim, I guess that country song comes to mind...:rolleyes:
I like 'em a little on the trashy side...:D
Brent

Waterengineer
April 1, 2009, 02:52 PM
Like Hotdogs says: I like 'em a little on the trashy side...

Not me so much, about the wimmins, but that is a great song.

BigJimP
April 1, 2009, 03:14 PM
and that's why our wives do not think we're funny .....

besides when you get over 50 ....what may attract you for only 30 seconds, isn't necessarily anything you want to keep....( guns or women, for that matter).

a27640000
April 1, 2009, 05:51 PM
Boy, that is one ugly mother!:barf:

Old Guard Dog
April 1, 2009, 06:23 PM
I saw a video about testing that recoil reduction stock and it really works. There is a rubberlike compound in those trangluar cuts that allows the stock to compress and reduce recoil. I think it is a great step forward in recoil development. But lets see how they hold up, and if it will be available for other brands.

Kendo
April 1, 2009, 06:26 PM
Anyone know a price on em yet?

BigJimP
April 2, 2009, 05:50 PM
The "comfort tech" system has been holding up for close to 5 years on the Super Sport model.

My 12ga Benelli Super Sport is at least 3 sporting clays seasons old now - and has about 15,000 shells thru it probably - with no problems and no issues. That isn't long term - but initial indications are solid as far as I'm concerned.

Creeper
April 3, 2009, 01:34 PM
It's a handsome gun to me... a little spacy, but no more so than some of the rifles being made today. Traditional guns and hi-tech guns are welcome to co-exist in my safe.

I'll probably get the tactical version, when they come out... with a standard type stock rather than a PG, if they're available in that configuration.

C

Paochow
April 7, 2009, 03:55 PM
It resembles the Nova lineup quite a bit.....

It looks like a shotgun that Glock would make. I really like my Supernova and M1 Tactical, perhaps a Vinci may be in my future at some point.