PDA

View Full Version : TFL calls it..my next purchase

colostomyclown
March 23, 2009, 08:33 PM
i've narrowed it down since I can';t find any MILS or ATP guns locally. you be the judge.

dalecooper51
March 23, 2009, 08:49 PM
If you get the wingmaster, please don;t cut down the barrel. There are tons of shorter barrels available for not a ton of money. It's alot easier to take it off then put it back together. If you absolutely didn't want the longer barrel, you could easily sell it.

dbgun
March 23, 2009, 08:54 PM
If you get the wingmaster, please don;t cut down the barrel. There are tons of shorter barrels available for not a ton of money. It's alot easier to take it off then put it back together. If you absolutely didn't want the longer barrel, you could easily sell it.

+1, use the money to buy a shorter barrel. just my 2 cents.

New_Pollution1086
March 24, 2009, 11:45 AM
what shot guns do you already own, I want to vote for the 500, but cant vote for a PGO.

Let us know what you have it will help with voting.

T

Willie Lowman
March 24, 2009, 11:51 AM

+2 If you already have a 590, please don't butcher a wingmaster into something you already have... But hey, it's your money.

colostomyclown
March 24, 2009, 12:06 PM
i do not shoot skeet or birdhunt a whole lot....which is a conundrum because the Wingmaster truly is the nicest all-around shotgun ever made in my opinion. I've always wanted to make one into a defense gun because the action is just too nice and the gun is just too reliable...i'd much rather find an 18.5" lued remington barrel to match rather than cut the stock one but it's a moot point for now at least because a darkhorse emerged and I've managed to find a 500atp....pics to come...