PDA

View Full Version : anyone in Utah willing to part with a Mossberg 500mils, ATP or Mariner?

colostomyclown
March 22, 2009, 11:08 PM
send a pm. I'm looking to pick one up, thanks.

colostomyclown
March 22, 2009, 11:10 PM
sorry if wrong section.

lipadj46
March 23, 2009, 03:10 PM
So after all that tacticool talk and berating people you are looking to buy a PGO shotgun?

flippycat
March 23, 2009, 03:22 PM
So after all that tacticool talk and berating people you are looking to buy a PGO shotgun?

lol he was in the closet and now he is out, it is all good though let us support him in his decision :P

colostomyclown if you find a regular mossberg 500a you want to convert yourself I know I have a pistol grip and forearm I can part with later in the week as long as my package from Mad4Pistols arrives.

colostomyclown
March 23, 2009, 03:27 PM
someones misunderstood. all those guns come in full stock configuration. the mils and atp have metal safeties and trigger guards and either a synthetic stock and forend or low-gloss wood. the mariner is justfreakin' durable and comes in full stock as well...and cool looking. theyre all somewhat rare....somewhat. im basically looking for a quality 500 in the area. if it has a pistol grip, i dont care. its easily removed and replaced with a full stock.