PDA

View Full Version : Any one ever dealt with Ammunitiontogo.com?

405boy
January 22, 2009, 11:45 PM
Just curious, im about to place about a $400 order with them and just want to make sure they dont take money on an order and then backorder everything, since they are about 2 weeks behind on shipping. ANyone ever dealt with them? Thanks.

B. Lahey
January 23, 2009, 12:14 AM
I order from them all the time, another box just showed up today. They are behind a little on their shipping, they used to always ship next-day, but other than that, nothing to worry about.

They have never backordered me on anything and I've probably placed close to 10 orders a year for the last four or five years.

405boy
January 23, 2009, 01:49 AM
Thanks B. Lahey, that is good to know, Ill place my order. Thanks.

johnwilliamson062
January 23, 2009, 04:45 PM
they were out of some shells I wanted once. It was right before Obama was elected when things were just starting to go crazy. They refunded me the money for those items and called me to apologize.

Rmac58
January 24, 2009, 08:01 AM
I have dealt with them a few times, no issues. But that was last year.

Double Naught Spy
January 24, 2009, 08:19 AM
ATG is a good company. After all, they are located in a town that cows think is heaven, at least according to the Blue Bell Ice Cream that is based in the same town. A company in heaven will do you no harm. ;)

SigfanTN
January 25, 2009, 02:46 PM
That's my preferred place to order ammo from. They are out of stock of a lot of things right now(who isn't?), and say shipping is behind a couple of weeks...at any rate I would say you can order with confidence.

My only complaint is their shopping cart since it empties what you have after only a couple of hours unless you go ahead with the order. This will NOT deter me from continuing to place orders with them, though!

405boy
January 26, 2009, 10:11 PM
Hey Double Naught, How about learning how to read. I did ask before spending my money. I said I was about to spend my money, I did not say I had already spent it. Read the quote you posted from my original post again, then maybe you will learn how to use a forum.

Double Naught Spy
January 26, 2009, 11:12 PM
My bad. Of course if you would have learned to use the Search button at the top right of your screen, you would have already known that ATG had a fine reputation.

405boy
January 27, 2009, 03:37 PM
Fair enough. Newbie mistake.