PDA

View Full Version : LK-93

ffrooster
January 8, 2009, 09:33 AM
Can anyone tell me the bluebook value of a Knight LK-93 blackpowder rifle?

arcticap
January 8, 2009, 12:33 PM
It came in different stock & barrel configurations. There's a basic model, a monte carlo and another with a thumbhole and stainless. That makes it more difficult to price.

One almost new basic model with accessories only auctioned for $100 plus shipping recently. That model could have been worth as much as $150 but was underbid.

The nicer versions should be worth more:

It depends on the condition, the market (area) and a lot of other factors. The best thing to do is go to www.gunbroker.com and www.auctionarms.com and look at what comperable weapons are selling for. Look for the "buy this now" button and look at those prices. If I had to price it without knowing condition, I would assume it is god and say approximately $200. Hope this helps.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_value_of_a_knight_LK_93_nwtf_edition_camo_thumbhole_stock_blued_barrel_black_powder_rifle

ffrooster
January 8, 2009, 06:43 PM
its the basic model black synthetic stock....blue barrel....bore is good doesn't seem to have been shot very much at all....has a simmons 4x32 scope on it. I live in Louisiana

arcticap
January 8, 2009, 10:14 PM
$140 - $150 would be about the max. price. including the scope.
But only if you like it for being a Knight because there's brand new guns in that price range. :)