PDA

View Full Version : Good experience with Brownells

muddinman_04
December 20, 2008, 03:45 PM
Bought a few AR-15 parts and they shipped them the same day. There was a few things they didn't have in stock, but they were the only ones that I could find that had gas rings, gas tubes and other small parts in stock. Everything arrived here 2 days later.

I ordered over the phone. They were very nice and polite. I would buy from them again.

hoghunting
December 21, 2008, 11:51 AM
I've been using Brownells for years, and have never had a problem. One of the best companies I've dealt. Highly recommend.

Gunlocator
December 22, 2008, 04:57 AM
I have bought from them for several years and always happy matter of fact they sell one of my products for me now. Cant be happier with thier service and professionalism,,,

GoldenRoyBoy
December 30, 2008, 09:48 AM
I've got to tell you; of late, I bitch a lot. Wholesalers, Retailers, suppliers, just about everyone I've tried to spend my good, hard earned money with just doesn't butter the toast! No matter Internet; or local! Brownell's is more the exception, than the norm! Our government; the auto industry, just about any company out there could learn a thing or two from these fine folks!

Hip Hip Hooray for Brownell's!!!!

GoldenRoyBoy