PDA

View Full Version : Sold etiquette

publius
December 8, 2008, 02:15 PM
Just to remind everyone that it is poor form to accept other offers when a deal is pending. I recently had a deal pending and just got an e-mail from the guy telling me he had a higher offer and was going w/them but he would let me know if it fell through. If you have a deal pending with someone post Sold Pending Funds because that's what it is. Not I have a deal going but if you want to give me a higher offer I'll screw this guy. The seller is new and I've e-mailed him about it. Hopefully he'll do the right thing and I won't have to post his name.:mad:

December 8, 2008, 03:46 PM
thats bull if you ask me,whats the world coming too anyway?
hope it works out for you....

Bama46
December 8, 2008, 03:52 PM
Tell the idiot to take the other deal...then never deal with him again..
People with so little integrity as that are only screwing themselves in the long run

Al Norris
December 8, 2008, 05:21 PM
I don't generally post (or even browse) in these forums. So....

Is this something that happens often, or is this a rare occurrence?

publius
December 8, 2008, 06:03 PM
Bama46,

I'm going to take your advice. The guy just emailed me saying we were only in negotiations. Weel OK if thats what it means when you agree to my offer and I ask for the address to send the check, only not to hear from you for a couple of days, then w/news that you're selling to someone else.

Sorry to see Bama lose, I think you could have gone all the way but there is no shame in losing to Team Tebow. I'll be pulling for you in the forseeable seasons b/c I'm a Miss. State fan and there's nothing to cheer for there.:(

trailgator
December 9, 2008, 08:18 AM
Is this something that happens often, or is this a rare occurrence?

It's happened to me twice this year. :mad: