PDA

View Full Version : Wildalaska

grymster2007
December 5, 2008, 07:23 PM
Placed my order on Wednesday and when I spoke with him on the phone I expected the guy to at least be courteous, but he was way too polite and helpful. So I have to listen to his pleasant chatting for a moment before he hands me over to a young lady who only quickly and efficiently took my order. Then, even though I placed my order on Wednesday, he didn’t ship it until Wednesday and I didn’t get it until Friday. What’s up with that? It’s only about 2500 miles. To top off the experience, I ordered four items, but he only shipped four items and I was expecting well made merchandise, but it was only of excellent quality. I dunno ‘bout this guy!

:D

SilentHitz
December 5, 2008, 07:29 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p27/SilentHitz/yim_rolling_on_the_floor.gif

Now that was funny feedback. :p

Wildalaska
December 5, 2008, 07:33 PM
I expected the guy to at least be courteous, but he was way too polite and helpful.

damn! I'm slipping!

Did I say "Dude...whats up?":D

WildalwaysapleasureAlaska ™

Shane Tuttle
December 5, 2008, 08:20 PM
Did he throw in a Nagant for your troubles? :)

grymster2007
December 5, 2008, 08:58 PM
Did I say "Dude...whats up?"

I think you said "Have you shot anyone yet today?".

Did he throw in a Nagant for your troubles?

No, but I did find a Seecamp rattling around in the bottom of the box... along with a pink thong (men's size 42)....I'm holding the thong for ransom.

Thanks WA! :)

IZinterrogator
December 5, 2008, 09:58 PM
I think you said "Have you shot anyone yet today?".There seems to be a lot of that going around lately. :D

Shane Tuttle
December 5, 2008, 10:18 PM
No, but I did find a Seecamp rattling around in the bottom of the box... along with a pink thong (men's size 42)....I'm holding the thong for ransom.

Still has the gravy stains? His SWMBO couldn't even handle the sight, so I'm sure he had to hide the evidence of his mishap....:D