PDA

View Full Version : Walmart with ammo?

dv0042
November 22, 2008, 05:45 PM
Anyone from the NY area know if there are any Walmarts on Long Island still selling ammo?

Thanks

Vergeltung
November 24, 2008, 03:16 PM
I got a nice deal on 75 shells at Walmart last Thursday Islandia location). Also, picked up some more shells at Dick's Sporting Goods (Smithaven Mall location).

how's that? ;)

banditt007
November 27, 2008, 09:25 PM
yes, the walmart right off commack road. they sell ammo. The one down route 110 by the airport does NOT sell ammo. (but has a larger selection of fishing stuff) if you are looking for shotgun ammo though, your best bet is dicks sporting goods. there is one right near the northern state and route 110 intersection and another one at the roseveltfield mall. for clays, buy the remington all purpose loads in 7.5 or 8 shot. they are 20 per box. sometimes they also have a sale on their game loads....which IMO are the exact same thing, in 25 count boxes. if you buy a case, you get 10% off compared to if you were to buy individual boxes. the real savings comes from scouting out online and finding/printing out their coupons. its pretty easy to find a $10 off for $50 or more of merchandise as well as a $15 off $75 or more of merchandise.

dv0042
November 28, 2008, 07:43 AM
Thanks guys...Banditt, I did find a good deal at Dicks the other day...Remmy Gun Club target loads for $5.99/box when you buy a case or more...I'm good for a while:D