PDA

View Full Version : OWB holster w/suit

jdtoyou
September 26, 2008, 09:41 PM
I'm looking for an OWB holster for my HK P2000 to use with my Beltman belt. I'll be wearing it with a suit or a sport coat. I was thinking about a Raven but I'm not sure if that is as good an OWB holster as it is an IWB. I would prefer kydex but its not necessary. I just don't want to wait 6 months, that's my only requirement.

CortJestir
September 26, 2008, 09:48 PM
If you don't want to wait, I'd recommend a Desantis Speed Scabbard (http://www.desantisholster.com/002.html). I just picked one up for my P239 and it's pretty comfy - rides high and keeps the weapon close to the body (on me anyway). I wear it at about 3:30.

dabigguns357
September 26, 2008, 10:18 PM
Check out this site www.packinheatleather.com
i have used them 3 times now and there isn't more than a 5 day wait for any holster they have,right or left handed.

N-frame Smith
September 26, 2008, 11:10 PM
If you want handmade custom quality leather to wrap around your nice gun, check out UBG Holsters www.ubgholsters.com and HBE Leatherworks www.hbeleatherworks.com

They both make top-notch gear and deliver in a matter of weeks, not months.

If you want to stick with kydex you can't go wrong with Comp-Tac www.comp-tac.com

ZAT
October 5, 2008, 09:58 PM
No P2K to comment on, but I have 2 OWB holsters. One a Raven for my, actually my wifes, M&P45 and a Comp-Tac FBI paddle for my G19. Both work well with light covering garments. The Raven is tighter to the body since it is a belt slide and its also thinner. With a suit coat both would work well, but I'd go with the Raven just cause it offers a LOT of options with the different mounting accessries that are available. Same holster body can go belt, paddle, IWB or IWB-tuckable.

WESHOOT2
October 7, 2008, 06:14 AM
If I needed what you described right now I'd be looking very hard at Galco's offerings (NSA?).....

tjm58
October 11, 2008, 12:45 PM
Galco has a variety of great holsters. I find a leather holster hold your handgun tighter to your body.

fitfighter81
October 11, 2008, 05:36 PM
Try the Safariland model # 6378 . It fits nearly as close as my leather Blackhawk, it so far has not printed with any sport or suit coat either one when i'm working a plain clothes detail.