PDA

View Full Version : WildAlaska

mniesen89
July 27, 2008, 09:58 AM
Due to popular demand by TFL members, heres what a negative feedback would look like if the SOB ever got one!:D

<This post was not actually negative feedback for WildAlaska but was intended as humor. JohnKSa>

SilentHitz
July 27, 2008, 10:13 AM
He has one...well kinda;)http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303316

mniesen89
July 27, 2008, 10:23 AM
Well it's no fun when you do it to yourself!

SilentHitz
July 27, 2008, 10:47 AM
Well it's no fun when you do it to yourself! LMAO, sorry but just the way you worded that...sounds kinda , hmmm Kinky.:D

mniesen89
July 27, 2008, 01:29 PM
:D Well its true!

Rant Casey
July 27, 2008, 04:13 PM
Not that it's any of my business, but people could honestly get the wrong idea from these posts. Ex: Someone is browsing through the feedback forum and just skims the titles. Fast foward to a week later and wildalaska is selling something this person wants, but he remembers the thumbs down symbol in the thread title and just avoids buying from him altogether. Remember, not everyone reads the full threads, some skim titles. I'd hate to see a good seller lose a sale because of a joke. Like i said, it's really none of my concern, and have no idea if wildalaska cares about this, it's just a thought..

UniversalFrost
July 27, 2008, 04:16 PM
well Wildalaska (ken) is tops in my book. have only done great business with him.

I have also flagged this thread for the mods, and have asked them to delete the entire thread because it is just nonsense! :confused:

Sodbuster
July 27, 2008, 04:25 PM
Agree with RC and UF.

mniesen89
July 27, 2008, 05:30 PM
wow, I guess jokes just dont get that far now and days.

Shane Tuttle
July 27, 2008, 05:56 PM
wow, I guess jokes just dont get that far now and days.

I wouldn't take it personally. There are several clients of Ken's on this site. They just want to make sure that a good businessman doesn't lose any ground on his reputation whether a passerby misinterprets a post or what-not..

gorgon24
July 27, 2008, 09:07 PM
Can't agree more! Folks look at this to help them make a educated decision whether they would deal with a seller or not. If they don't know Ken (wildalaska) and his incredible reputation post like this will cost him sales.

I am very surprised by some of the members that were involved in this post. One specifically especially with some of stuff he has posted on folks threads .... "grade school mentality stuff" - SilentHitz

Hmmm ... Maybe we should just report the things like this to the mods and let them take care of it instead of trashing others?! It kind of comes around to bite ya' in the rear. :eek:

Ken (wildalaska) - is owed an apology by several of you guys. Especially the hypocrites.

SilentHitz
July 27, 2008, 09:22 PM
Hmmm ... Maybe we should just report the things like this to the mods and let them take care of it instead of trashing others?! It kind of comes around to bite ya' in the rear.

Ken (wildalaska) - is owed an apology by several of you guys. Especially the hypocrites. And who's trashing who now? If Ken thought I owed him an apology, he would let me know in no uncertain terms. It's not your place to call for it...if you have a problem with me, take it to pm's. You don't want to drag me out in the forums like you have a few others.

mniesen89
July 27, 2008, 09:28 PM
Listen folks, I ment this post as humor and not for members to be hostile towards each other. My apologies to any members to think this was wrong doing.All of us are fellow gun owners and should act accordingly as brothers not enemies! Once again my apologies!

JohnKSa
July 27, 2008, 10:01 PM
Seems like this isn't heading any place good, hasn't been any place good and didn't go where the OP intended...