PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Lever Action .410

bottom rung
July 18, 2008, 10:12 PM
I was poking around gunbroker.com, when I found a Marlin lever action .410 for sale. It looks just like a 336. I never knew Marlin made any such thing. Does anybody have any information or experience with them. This one was new in the box, so I am assuming they made them fairly recently. I checked the website and they had nothing on them. I have always wanted a lever action .410 ever since I saw the Winchester 9410. Again, any information would be greatly appreciated.

hogdogs
July 19, 2008, 12:29 AM
I want one...
Reckon it would also feed and fire a .45lc as so many hand gun offerings?
Brent

oletymer
July 19, 2008, 09:21 AM
Marlin made them at the same time Winchester made the 9410. No you can't shoot 45 ammo in them.

bottom rung
July 19, 2008, 10:57 PM
I am figuring they didn't make as many because there seems to be plenty of 9410s compared to the Marlin. Then again, the guys selling the 9410s seem to be looking to make some serious cash. Maybe that is the only reason we see the 9410s. I am not looking to fire .45LCs. The reviews that I have read on the Winchesters say they were plenty accurate with slugs. Thanks for the help. Maybe someone will want to sell one at a reasonable price.........someday.