PDA

View Full Version : +1 WildAlaska

M14fan
July 10, 2008, 02:51 PM
Sage international stock. :D

Product better than described, great price, fast shipping. Great transaction and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Ledbetter
July 10, 2008, 05:17 PM
Same old story. Everybody just as happy as I was when I got my Colt Defender from him.

Surely Ken has p!$$3d off SOMEONE at SOMETIME in his career. I want to hear that story.:eek:

Wildalaska
July 10, 2008, 06:54 PM
Send an email to my second and third wives...
Or even better, SWMBO :)

WildthanksguysAlaska ™

uafgrad
July 11, 2008, 01:26 AM
No wonder you had to turn sideways to get through the door the other day. I thought it was all of the Nachos you had been eating at the Sully, but apparently your head is swellling from all of the kudos:p

Catchabullet
July 11, 2008, 01:40 AM
My colt commander is astonishing and was shipped amazing fast. the trigger pull is crisp and smooth...as well as 3.5 pounds like i asked. i strongly suggest using him if you're buying a firearm. legit!

Wildalaska
July 11, 2008, 01:57 AM
No wonder you had to turn sideways to get through the door the other day. I thought it was all of the Nachos you had been eating at the Sully, but apparently your head is swellling from all of the kudos

I still want to see you oil wrestle Spiff....:)

WildlotsofmeatAlaska TM

Billy Sparks
July 11, 2008, 06:22 AM
I still want to see you oil wrestle Spiff

Ugh I should not have read that over breakfast.

uafgrad
July 13, 2008, 03:36 AM
Wild
Only if you promise to wear you Elephant Thong:barf: and the pink bow tie when you officiate it

a10t2
July 22, 2008, 07:55 PM
Another boring, standard, couldn't be happier story here. In addition to being about the only dealer on the planet who had the exact model I wanted, he gave me a fantastic deal. And while he said the condition was 98%, I think he knocked off a point for the extra mag and set of grips.

Oh, and from what I hear he's quite the lady-killer too... ;)

ragwd
July 23, 2008, 01:43 AM
I just talked to Ken for the first time today, and things couldn't have been any better. Nice guy and he is the real deal. A sweet talking girl took my order. It's like he says "if you need something call him.

grymster2007
July 24, 2008, 03:08 PM
We should just call this the “Gushing over Ken” thread!

I’m not usually the mushy type and I haven’t bought anything from him (yet), but I have to say Ken’s a good guy. His posts will make you think and sometimes even make you adjust your thought processes and beliefs. He’s got to be the funniest member of TFL… and there are some pretty funny people here. And if you ever have the pleasure of communicating with him one to one, you’ll find a truly pleasant, knowledgeable and genuine person.

Disclaimer: The Author assumes no responsibility for misuse of his comments and additionally reader will indemnify Author and hold Author harmless from any liability or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of the comments in any manner inconsistent with the intended use. The author’s statements are made without warranty, are subject to change without prior notice, are non-transferable and expire upon publication. Cash value = $.02.

Ledbetter
July 24, 2008, 04:14 PM
He told me on the phone he looked like Brad Pitt's better-looking brother.

I've since come to doubt that.

ragwd
July 25, 2008, 02:02 AM
Yea we really should stop talking him up. He may raise his prices.:D

Catchabullet
July 25, 2008, 03:19 AM
i cant see him doing that. he's too decent of a human being :D

grymster2007
July 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
He told me on the phone he looked like Brad Pitt's better-looking brother.

I think if you squint really hard..... :)

ragwd
July 25, 2008, 11:17 AM
I did mean that as a good natured heckle.:D