PDA

View Full Version : Hulls on Ebay

Mattio67
June 11, 2008, 06:49 PM
Where did all the used hulls go on ebay? Just wondering. Matt

BigJimP
June 11, 2008, 06:53 PM
They are "anti gun" and they took all of that stuff off about a year ago.

I think it was right after one of these senseless killings in a school somewhere that frustrated everybody. They haven't allowed any postings on once fired hulls for quite awhile now - and its too bad / I used to buy quite a few.

Mattio67
June 11, 2008, 07:06 PM
oh ok I thought as much. thanks not that I am doing much reloading anymore anyway shot is still way up

deanadell
June 12, 2008, 09:36 AM
It was EBay's "knee-jerk" response to the Virginia Tech shooting. The creep who perpetrated that massacre was found to have purchased some of his pistol magazines off of EBay. In response, they no longer sell anything that is "directly related to the firing of the weapon".

Can you buy stocks and grips?.....yes

Magazines?.....No

Reloading dies and presses?....yes

Brass?......no

bluedog
June 12, 2008, 09:50 AM
how about this:

buy anything from eBay = NO!

BigJimP
June 12, 2008, 12:14 PM
With the price of shot up so high - I find myself shooting a lot of 28ga at 3/4 oz especially at skeet and a little more .410 ( although the .410 can really frustrate me on a windy day ...

I don't shoot a lot of trap but I've backed off to a 1 oz or 7/8 oz load.

My sporting clays has tapered off too - but I've always used a 1oz load there as well in a 12 ga - its not a ton of savings - but it adds up.

daveydoo
June 13, 2008, 02:11 PM
Ebay is a lib company that hate guns, in response I closed my account and sent a letter along with other that did the same in the phx area (25 fellow gun owners). I know it will hurt their bottom line, I always getting email to come back back.