PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbeast Suppressor

Wildalaska
April 21, 2008, 02:06 AM
Here ya go :)

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/Wildalaska/?action=view&current=MVI_0093.flv

Zak Smiths creation is pretty damn nice....and just about a 1/4 moa difference in POA between the brake and the can!!!:D

More to follow:

WildsssshhhhhhAlaska TM

Love that little pop. I shot like crap and have all sorts of excuses, all of which are whiney yet valid.

IZinterrogator
April 21, 2008, 05:21 AM
What's up with the camo jacket, Ken? I thought it was already Hawaiian shirt time for you up there. :p

Wildalaska
April 21, 2008, 11:31 AM
Nice Flectarn huh :)

WildhaslotsofpocketsAlska TM

spacemanspiff
April 21, 2008, 03:58 PM
Dude you only posted one pic of me?

Zak Smith
April 21, 2008, 04:08 PM
One click difference in POI with the can on vs. can off is pretty good. What is the barrel profile? On my 26" med-Palma, it's a little bit more than that.

Wildalaska
April 21, 2008, 04:24 PM
Zak that is between barrel with brake and barrel with can...countour is full length 22mm I think...

I need to try my standard 139 grain load next and 308.

Nice noise huh LOL

Oh, sorry Spiff you were feeliong lonely...I'll load some more pics of you tonight

WildiamfatandrepulsivetodayAlaska ™

Zak Smith
April 21, 2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah, got it. I've noticed that different AI brakes (same model) will give different POI on my rifles. So I match up the brake to the barrel so the brake <-> suppressor POI shift is minimized.

22mm is pretty thick-- just a tad thinner than my 24" AWP barrel.

Wildalaska
April 21, 2008, 11:24 PM
Also IIRC, mines a 26" barrel....

Anyway, by special request

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/Wildalaska/?action=view&current=MVI_0097.flv

WildthatguyistrulyfatAlaska TM

Billy Sparks
April 22, 2008, 07:47 AM
Neat, now you have me wanting to get a Blaser. Bad Bad Ken and Spiffy.

Wildalaska
April 22, 2008, 12:24 PM
Hmmm....credit on account...Blaser in stock......

Credit on account, Blaser in stock...credit on account, Blaser in stock, creditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstock
creditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstock
creditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstockcreditonaccountblaserinstock

So hey Billy you were saying? :)

WildcallmerasputinAlaska ™