PDA

View Full Version : CDNN information needed

Bearbuck
April 17, 2008, 06:48 PM
Was looking at ordering some magazines from CDNN. Can anyone tell me about how long it takes to receive your items when ordered. Do the ship them same day or within the month? Thanks guys

Bearbuck

KPD007
April 17, 2008, 07:04 PM
Everything I have ordered from CDNN in Texas has been shipped promptly and always arrived within a week. They are nice people to deal with too. Order wtih confidence.

KPD

RevolverLover
April 17, 2008, 07:05 PM
All the magazines I have ordered from them have arrived within the week.

JohnKSa
April 17, 2008, 07:45 PM
Ordered some mags Saturday or Sunday and got them Tuesday or Wednesday. I've always been happy with their service.

WVfishguy
April 17, 2008, 08:02 PM
I got good, fast service from CDNN.

olddrum1
April 17, 2008, 08:17 PM
Bought several rifles from them. Supper bunch of people. Took about five days last time counting weekend.

M3 Pilot
April 20, 2008, 09:12 PM
I've bought a couple of guns & a few mags from them in the past. Always good service & prompt shipment.

gorgon24
April 21, 2008, 10:00 AM
CDNN - Always excellent Service. Never taken more than 5 business days.

At one time they had Great sales on mags. Haven't seen one of their buy 3 get one free in a long time.

I would suggest signing up for their email list. I have never had a problem with to much "junk" from them. Only get what I ask for and they don't pass your address around. But they do let you know when specials are going on.

ZeSpectre
April 21, 2008, 10:08 AM
bought a few odds n' ends from them. Felt like they showed up in my mailbox right after I clicked "send" :D

Something was backordered once after the fact (was available when I ordered but not when they were shipping) and when the new supply came in they sent it by itself and didn't charge me for shipping.