PDA

View Full Version : Saiga

M14fan
September 21, 2007, 09:15 PM
Found an interesting accessory for Saiga shotguns today. Looks like fun. Check out http://www.wraithmaker.com/ Love to hear what you think.

arcticap
September 21, 2007, 11:32 PM
The videos pretty much speak for themselves, although the last company video did mention a new feed ramp design.
There's plenty of guns that can experience feeding & magazine problems, but usually not shotguns.
The fact that the company is willing to perform the work necessary to make the Saiga's perform is definitely a good thing, and the price seems pretty reasonable.
The accuracy level in the competition videos was impressive too. IIRC the Saiga's have some decent sights to promote accurate shooting.
I enjoyed the videos, and the 20 gauge appeals to me more, less recoil. ;)

M14fan
September 22, 2007, 10:25 AM
I have no experience with Saiga products. I have seen them at shows and made what I felt was the logical assumption that they would be reliable because of the AK based design. I like the concept of a 20 round semi-auto 12 ga. I'll be looking at the next show for one in my price range.

Manedwolf
September 22, 2007, 11:16 AM
Hope Feinstein, et al don't see that...

oletymer
September 22, 2007, 12:26 PM
She and her pals already have.

M14fan
September 22, 2007, 02:03 PM
She and her pals already have.

Care to elaborate?

oletymer
September 23, 2007, 09:32 AM
The draft of an assault weapon ban I saw on the internet listed semi auto shotguns with removable magazines. I can't remember what site had it.