PDA

View Full Version : Conman Bill Hutson (billmanweh) Watauga,TX - former member of Citizens Police Academy

k_alex
September 10, 2007, 06:13 PM
Bill Hutson (login name: billmanweh) posted below watch for sale at paneristi.com:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thread/1183699727/last-1183741827/FS-+112E

I agreed to purchase the above watch for USD3000.00 from Bill Huston. But since I wired the money to him on 16 Jul, he had been keeping silence and did not reply to any of my emails; and phone calls ended up in voice-mail. I have not receive the watch as promised. Prior to the payment, email correspondence was very very prompt.

Before the wire-transfer, I actually paid him via paypal but he rejected it because my ship address is unconfirmed. He suggested and I agreed to wire the payment. I have his full name, home address, paypal email account, and bank name & a/c no. and wire-transfer info (as below):

[All personal information redacted]

It was also found out that Bill Hutson is a former member of Watauga Citizens Police Academy (you can see his photo at below link):

http://wcpaaa.net/docs/July%202006.pdf

Wildalaska
September 10, 2007, 06:19 PM
I have sold several items to Bill and the transactions have been perfect.

What right do you have to post someones bank info on a public forum?

Something doesnt add up here.

WildsideglanceAlaska TM

JWT
September 10, 2007, 06:43 PM
Can't help you with the transaction, but think you overstepped your bounds significantly with the amount of information you posted on Hudson. You have compromised his financial security in my mind.

hoytinak
September 10, 2007, 06:47 PM
Even if he did do you wrong...you shouldn't be posting is account info. like that....that should be deleted.

kristop64089
September 10, 2007, 07:31 PM
I reported it. Hopefully they can pull it.

Al Norris
September 10, 2007, 08:34 PM
I have removed all of the personal information that was listed in the OP. Thread is closed as it hit the low road in personal animus.