PDA

View Full Version : Jeers to SPORTSMAN GUIDE and AMAZON.COM

westernamerican
July 19, 2007, 09:37 AM
Avoid shopping with Sportsman Guide through Amazon.com.........I have been trying to get a credit for returned merchandise for weeks now and still have not received it to my account! Their sizing charts are not even close to AMERICAN sizes either!

http://dot11net.com/~jiml/CHLTexasFlag.gif

billdeserthills
July 24, 2007, 11:58 PM
I know what you mean about Sportsman's Guide, I have had trouble with them several times, I wouldn't buy anything from them for years tho I have been buying a little stuff from them lately.

Dj Dust
July 25, 2007, 09:34 AM
I have dealt with sportsman's guide for 10 years or more and have never had any problems, but it can happen with any company. I order all my ammo from them in bulk it is a lot cheaper than locally even after shipping. I also orderr directly, not through a third party, i.e. Amazon. it is more likely that they are the problem.

David Smith
November 4, 2007, 05:36 PM
I have been buying from SG for over a year and have had nothing but good service. I have returned two items with rapid refunds. I don't think I will buy a cabin yet.

45Marlin carbine
November 4, 2007, 07:57 PM
I know what you mean about the sizes of some of their merchandise, it is not close to American particularly that 'Pakistan' leather goods.
However SG has been good to credit me for that merchandise that does not fit.
Hopefully they will wake up and ditch the cheap stuff.
I have got some decent deals on boots and ammo however.

Eghad
November 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
I have been doing business with SG for several years. Not everything is American sized as some stuff is European sized and marked as so. You just have to read the ordering instructions. I have ordered shoes and clothing and everything fit like a charm. I failed to read the instructions once and got some wrong sized camo jeans in. I called got prompt service and sent the merchandise back and promptly received a replacement.

Why didnt you go to the SG site instead of ordering through Amazon?