PDA

View Full Version : Anybody deal with crossbreedholsters.com ???

UniversalFrost
May 10, 2007, 04:34 PM
http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/index.html

Looking to get an IWB right handed holster for my sig239 and was wondering if anybody has done business with these folks. Their stuff looks interesting and thought I would give them a shot if I hear any good reviews/comments

Groundhog
May 10, 2007, 04:51 PM
I have one of their Super Tucks for my XD9. Since it's the only concealed carry I've tried I can't give you comparisons but I like it a lot. They recently lowered their prices too. I think it took me about 6-8 weeks to get mine. I also changed my order after 1 week and that went smoothly.

Voyager AL
May 10, 2007, 08:22 PM
I bought a IWB for my 4" N-frame. Works well. 8 week turnaround. Comes with a guarantee. Good people. I WILL buy more from him.

john_galt
May 10, 2007, 09:05 PM
i have an IWB for my XD45. Service was fine, took about 6 weeks to arrive via USPS. well made. secure. super comfy. adjustable. the leather extends a few inches past the back of the slide. easy to reholster between practice draws.

John28226
May 10, 2007, 09:59 PM
I have two of their holsters - they work very well but are not as "pretty" or as well finished as my Tucker or Milt Sparks - but they did not cost as much either and they work just as well.

I think they are a very good value and I will soon order one for my 1911 as I want to carry it on occasion but not enough to spend the big bucks.

John
Mayberry, NC

Groundhog
May 11, 2007, 11:16 AM
I forgot to mention a couple of things.

I considered http://www.comp-tac.com/ and found Crossbreed cheaper. Also the Crossbreed has leather that goes above the butt of the pistol so it provides a bit more of a barrier. I don't know how significant that is since I haven't tried a Comp-tac.

One thing I am thinking of doing though, is ordering the Velcro belt 'clips' from Comp-tac and seeing if they'll work on my Crossbreed. I am uncomfortable with the clips I have "showing" though my wife assures me they are not very noticable. The Velcro ones allow you to have a completely unseen attachment to your belt assuming you have the inside lined with the soft Velcro side.

UniversalFrost
May 11, 2007, 10:48 PM
OK, thanks for the replies. I think I will give them a try with an iwb for the sig 239. If they have a good product and good response time, I will give them more business with another holster for my 92fs and one of the 1911's.

USPshooter
May 13, 2007, 03:50 PM
I've got one for a Sig P245 and it fits great and is comfortable....I plan on buying another one from them once I get my snubby. I had mine in about 6 wks, and they seem to be real friendly people.