PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know what is up with Ron Graham?

NCHornet
March 17, 2007, 08:31 AM
I ordered a holster from him several days ago. It was one of the ones he had in stock. I paid via paypal and have sent two emails to find out if or when it will ship and he has not replied to any of them. Just wondering if he is on vacation or ??
Thanks
NCHornet

Capt. Dixie
March 17, 2007, 10:14 AM
Let me relate my holster experience with Ron. Of course, great holsters.
However, my last order was through Pale Horse. Not sure if owns them outright or if they are his mailing source, etc.. I waited approx. 15 weeks for mine. Finally, got the holster after numerous unanswered e-mails, etc., etc..
I did, however, get an immediate response from Ron when I sent him an e-mail and by-passed Pale Horse. Ron said they were moving into new facility and they were having problems (or so he implied). In summation, I have had and have now several of his holsters. All are top quality. Pale Horse is terrible on customer service. Best of luck.

NCHornet
March 19, 2007, 06:30 AM
I emailed both Ron and Pale Horse and neither have replied. It has been a week now and I still don't have my holster. At this point I'm not to thrilled with either one of them. There are way to many good holster makers out there to treat your paying customers this way.

NCHornet
March 21, 2007, 12:35 PM
Finally got a reply from Palehorse, they said they received my order and payment and my holster should be mailed "sometime this week", this is two weeks after the order was placed. I replied that this wasn't good customer service for a holster that supposedly was in stock. Their reply was, we don't think we can make you happy so here is your refund, go someplace else!! I was shocked, I wonder if Ron knows he has a company like this representing his holsters? Guess we won't know since the email he lists on his website is no longer valid.
Buyer beware!!

nemesis
March 21, 2007, 03:39 PM
With all respect, there are sometimes logical circumstances.

We have had customers call to determine whether an item was in stock, and it was, but they placed orders later in the day and the item was out of stock by that time.

tteles74
January 10, 2008, 10:27 AM
Ordered my holster from palehorse in march 2007 and still don't have the holster. sent palehorse and ron graham many e-mails . some were answered with "sorry for the delay" but I still dont have the holster. I'm now going to file a complaint with paypal and also going to the web site www.ic3.gov , supposedly where you can make a fraud complaint. worth a try.:mad:

Zigzag
January 13, 2008, 12:28 PM
Wow, I hate hearing this, but this is what needs to be brought out into the open and warn others of these "loosers" before considering WHO to purchase from.

Thanks for the Heads-up NCHornet!

NO CONTACT LIST:

Ron Graham and/or PaleHorse

Blue Bear
July 26, 2008, 08:57 PM
I ordered a holster in March of 2008... and it is now almost August! So far nothing... no replies to e-mails, no holster, no refund, nothing. I've written several e-mails and sent them to several addresses. My next step will be to file a complaint with the Attorney General of Oregon, the US Postal Inspectors, and the BBB.

The operation he runs tells you right up front that your order will be sent in 12 to 16 weeks. This is past the time required by the credit card companies for you to file a dispute against the non-delivery. Nice scam. It seems to have worked until now.

If you have ordered and paid and are past the posted delivery time, I urge you to file a written complaint with the Oregon Attorney General, the US Postal Inspection Service, and the BBB.

For those of you who were looking for a contact address and number for Palehorse and Ron Graham, here is that information:

palehorseholsters.com

Domain Name.......... palehorseholsters.com
Creation Date........ 2004-12-22
Registration Date.... 2004-12-22
Expiry Date.......... 2009-12-22
Organisation Name.... Laurie Ross
Organisation Address. P.O. Box 2082
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Gresham
Organisation Address. 97030
Organisation Address. OR
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Laurie Ross
Admin Address........ P.O. Box 2082
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Gresham
Admin Address........ 97030
Admin Address........ OR
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... rossiden@hotmail.com
Admin Phone.......... 503-558-0500
Admin Fax............

2206 S.E. Hogan Rd
Gresham OR 97080 US

Contact

Graham, Ronald Graham
+1 503 618 0565

Related Domains

* ChaffeeArms.com
* FoBushOlster.com
* RetroStats.com

The webmaster of the site is:

Tech Name............ Host Master
Tech Address......... 1253 N Research Way
Tech Address......... Suite Q-2500
Tech Address......... Orem
Tech Address......... 84097
Tech Address......... UT
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... hostmaster@uolwebservices.com
Tech Phone........... +1.8014376199
Tech Fax............. +1.8014376020
Name Server.......... ns1.freeservers.com
Name Server.......... ns2.freeservers.com

Good luck on getting your money back! Perhaps if enough of us complain, we will see some action and this operation closed down. This is insane!

JumboJim
August 8, 2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks for posting the info Blue Bear, I started a case with the BBB and may start one with IC3.gov if things don't go well with the BBB.

I've been waiting since April 21, 2007! :mad:

JumboJim
August 15, 2008, 04:12 PM
Wow, just got an email notifcation from Paypal that Palehorse refunded my money 1 week after sending Ron an email to his comcast address. graham_holsters@comcast.net Let's hope the rest of you get your holster(s) or your money back soon.

Thanks for all the help and info.

gmanpma
August 16, 2008, 07:39 PM
I also have paid my money and no product. My order was placed 09/0707. I even ordered a holster that supposedly was ready to ship, with no luck. He wouldn't know what customer service was about if it hit him in the head. I researched his business through the Secretary of State and sent a certified letter which he did not respond to. Do not buy from this guy.