PDA

View Full Version : $20 off $200 order - coupon for LAK Supply

LAK Supply
February 13, 2007, 12:31 AM
Hey all . . . . we are passing out coupons to celebrate the launching of our re-designed site! Anyone on TFL that wishes to use this coupon may- this promo code is good for 90 days and can be used on any one or any combination of our nearly 20,000 items; $20 off purchases of $200 or more.

There are 1000 coupons available, and you may use this code for as many different $200+ orders as you wish, as may any friends and family that you wish to pass it on to.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let me know at lance@laksupply.com.

Lance

Promo code (enter at checkout): JG31Z6X0

Barber2678
February 13, 2007, 05:42 PM
The website is not coming up. :(

LAK Supply
February 13, 2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.laksupply.com/

Should come up now . . . . We were adding some stuff to the frontpage earlier (friend's gunsmithing link at bottom right :) ). You may have tried at the same time we were doing that . . . . Thanks, Lance

LAK Supply
February 16, 2007, 01:06 AM
For those who have asked . . . .I went ahead and generated another coupon for products under $200.

10% off orders up to $200. Enter code: CR7X95 at checkout.

And yeah, I'm aware that some of the categories are not available . . . . we're still working out details with shipping some of the hazmat stuff and we're still working on the item grouping. There are a lot of products to organize, so expect easier navigation as we go.
Lance