PDA

View Full Version : One horny buck

Big Don
December 24, 2006, 02:28 AM
He's probably still wondering why it was so easy!:p

stephen426
December 24, 2006, 03:16 AM
Like you don't have a plastic "girlfriend" you keep in the closet. :rolleyes: :p :D

kwkoch
December 24, 2006, 01:29 PM
at least you should know the yardage. did you put that target in cement? supprised he didnt take it down.

Chuck Dye
December 24, 2006, 01:46 PM
To have your photos displayed in the post you need to upload the photos to a free sharing site such as www.photobucket.com then use the "Insert Image" tool to link to the images. Or, as I have just discovered, you can loop back to your attachments by clicking on the "Insert Image" tool and paste in the attachments' URLs. :)

Photos deleted by suggestion.

Big Don
December 24, 2006, 02:37 PM
Oh, if only I had bucks like this around my property! These pix came to me from a friend from a friend, etc. Rats!

HiPowering Along
December 25, 2006, 07:54 PM
Quite a few captions come to mind, but this is a gun forum and the mods might have a canary....:D I'll be good! :D:D

el Divino
December 26, 2006, 10:42 PM
hey amazing, how the decoy didn't went down

Smokey Joe
December 28, 2006, 03:08 PM
So, what sort of fawns can we expect from a coupling like this?? :D :D

Recon7
December 28, 2006, 05:35 PM
that's amazing!

4 days and the thread is still open the hunt must have the easiest going mods of all TFL.

I don't think a thread with the word horny in it's title would last 5 minutes over in T&T

Wibb
January 4, 2007, 02:08 AM
That's a nice buck. :cool:

guntotin_fool
January 4, 2007, 06:53 AM
A good friend of mine shot his deer this year off a plastic decoy. he was laughing so hard he could not hold still the first time, the darn buck came back n mounted her again about 10 minutes later, at least he died smiling....

castnblast
January 4, 2007, 12:15 PM
That's hilarious...How come I never see a buck like that on my place??? They're in my back yard, but not at the lease... Until the season's over...Maybe I need to get one of those plastic deer. BTW...That must have been real rough! :D :eek: :confused: :(

JJB2
January 7, 2007, 10:51 PM
wow !! now that's funny i don't care who ya are!! however you probably wouldn't want to shoot him while he is so adrenelized..... an old friend of mine says he refuses to shoot a deer that has been running because they taste bad for that reason.... he says he will wait till one comes walking by relaxed then smack him and clean him.... might be something to it i don't know........

tube_ee
January 16, 2007, 05:07 PM
If adrenalin makes meat taste bad, what do feel-goods like seratonin do? Perhaps a scientific inquiry is in order...

--Shannon

ride-a-aug
January 16, 2007, 07:44 PM
so I take it the rut is still on.

brotherwolf
January 16, 2007, 08:51 PM
Maybe this is his little brother!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/taxodium/deerpic.jpg

Some guys have all the luck!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/taxodium/DGC_0014.jpg

castnblast
January 17, 2007, 11:18 AM
That deer (bottom...) looks like he's saying, hey, what the heck? why's that guy got all the luck...I got the looks, and the rack...what's a guy gotta do to get a girl around here???:D

Joe Simerson
January 19, 2007, 06:36 PM
Which one did you shoot?:confused: