PDA

View Full Version : MidWay USA, A+++

BoneDigger
December 22, 2006, 05:25 PM
Man, that was QUICK!!! I ordered a P90 magazine and some hogue grips on Tuesday evening (after 7 pm), it was shipped on Wednesday, and I received it on Thursday! All with standard Priority Mail shipping! And, I'm down in Texas.

Man, I'm now hooked. Good prices and fast shipping!?!?!? What more could you want?

Todd

HiPowering Along
December 22, 2006, 06:40 PM
Getting on their eBlast special email list so you get notices of sales earlier than the general public? :D

ShipWreck
December 22, 2006, 06:41 PM
How do U like your P90/PS90? I got a PS90 2 weeks ago and love it. Didn't know Midway sold mags for them.

I made 2 orders from Midway in the past month. Both came right away :)

armabill
December 22, 2006, 08:12 PM
I never had any problems with Midway. Not one.

I've returned stuff that I decided that I couldn't use, stuff that I ordered by mistake and one item that came through damaged.

No problem at all. Great operation and people!

et45
December 24, 2006, 08:40 AM
I have used Midway for years,always fast service and great selection.

Shane Tuttle
December 24, 2006, 09:50 PM
...everytime! I've used Midway for about 9 years now and I have had no problems at all, period. Their website has a product review that allows you to rate/post about the product you buy, good or bad. That way you get actual assessments of the product instead of being from biased paid testimonials.
I don't know about y'all, but I see a pattern in overall honest, and good service in the firearms industry. Kinda makes you think what kind of people are in this culture. Am I off base?

OJ
December 25, 2006, 02:03 PM
I don't know about y'all, but I see a pattern in overall honest, and good service in the firearms industry. Kinda makes you think what kind of people are in this culture. Am I off base?

I think you are right on!! :)

I've dealt with Midway, Brownells, Natchez - just to name a few - and their service beats any other industry in my experience. I recently ordered a couple of Gunsite Low Mount Thumb Safties just after noon on a Thursday and was surprised when the charge showed up on my credit card Saturday because the stuff I order from them usually shows up the same day as the charge does. Much to my surprise, the package arrived before noon and parts were installed less than 48 hours from the time I submitted the order!

:D

Diesel1
March 6, 2007, 11:31 PM
I have used Midway several times, great website, fast shipping, decent prices. No reason to go anywhere else.

Craig